Internship

It was time to pick what hero agency you were going to be a intern for.  You got a lot of offers which was surprising because you only got to the second round of the third part. You decided to go with Kamui Woods. (Idk if he is an option but i just made him an option) You were out with him because he was called on a job.

You were just supposed to watch Kamui was having trouble and even you could tell so you calmly walked up to the villain and as he was about to pick you up and throw you across the city you stopped time and moved, you then put your hand infront of his face and restarted time,as soon as you restarted time you used our explosion quirk to blow up his face. He was then rendered unconscious and he was taken to jail.Before he sent you back to U.A Kamui told you that he would gladly take you in as his side kick as soon as you were done in U.A.

You said that it would be great to be a side kick for such a capable hero and he chuckled. When you got back to U.A there were reporters waiting at the front gate.You thought they were here for all might but they started asking you questions about your fight with the villain earlier. You wrre overwhelmed with questions and before you could answer any of them your hero "Lord explosion murder" came to you rescue by picking you up bridal style and walking through the reporters saying "move I need to talk to my girlfriend".

They all started to freak saying things like "The guy who had to be restrained at the end of the sports festival has a girlfriend" or "the sludge villain kid is dating that Kamui woods kid?"  The two of you just ignored them ans walked through the gate. After no reporters could see you Katsuki put you down and kissed you. He quickly pulled away and grabbed your hand walking into the building.

Before entering the classroom he said "good job fighting that villain" he then opened the door to the classroom. As soon as the door opened a crack the whole class was running towards you two they all hug tackled you screaming  "(Y/N) DID YOU GET HURT BY THAT VILLAIN ARE YOU OKAY!" You said you were fine and it was no big deal but they were still worried and didn't leave you alone. Katsuki got jealous and pulled you away. He pulled out his phone once the two of you got to the front gate and texted Kirishima telling him to tell Aizawa that you and him left which Kirishima replayed with a "Ok". He started pulling you again and when you asked him where he was taking you he replayed with a "Somewhere"

To Be Continued In Part 17