Movie night!!

~You told the police what happened and they closed down the mall for the day. You ended up telling Ochako that you couldn't go shopping with them and she said she would pick something out for you, which you immediately said no to...but she ignored you and hung up. Now you were currently walking with Bakugou to his house. You were going to go to the movies but after everything you decided you would go to his house and watch some movies there.~

"Katsuki" you said getting his attention.
"Yeah?" He said turning to you. "I'm sorry." .....
"For what?" He said, obviously confused. "For ruining today. We were going to have a nice day together but we didn't get to so...I'm sorry." You said looking down. You knew he would say something sweet and tell you it didn't matter but you had to apologize. "Shut up. You really think I care. I'm with you now. That's all that matters. Plus we're still watching movies and I get to be with you all night. And you're staying the night. I don't care what you say, you're staying."  You smiled. You couldn't help it. You loved him to much not to. He was amazing, perfect for you in every way. "Ok." He chuckled, he probably knew what you were thinking.

~~~~~~~~
"Lady's first~" Katsuki said in a mocking tone as he opened his front door for you. "Why, thank you good sir~" you said mocking his tone and walking through the door. You sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V while he went into the kitchen. He came back a second later with a water and a (favourite drink). You smiled. He knew what you liked. It was know that you realized just how much Katsuki has changed since the two of you had started dating. Well his attitude around you had changed. He was still the same blunt Bakugou around everyone else. "Katsuki" You said as he sat down on the couch next to you. "Yeah?" He said fiddling with the remote. "I love you. A lot." You said your voice soft. He turned to you. "I love you too." He said grabbing you cheeks and pressing his lips against yours for a few seconds before pulling away and putting on Netflix. (I swear to god. GET UR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!) After a few minutes you picked a movie and turned it on. He turned off the lights and sat next to you. You moved the blanket over the both of you and cuddled up next to him.
God I love him~