Kaminari is sorry.

"What!!!" He screamed. "Where was Kaminari! I thought you two were hanging out until I got here!" He screamed way to loud. So loud that Kaminari came from around the corner with a curious look on his face. "What's going on?" He said walking up to you Kirishima following close behind. "WHILE YOU WERE OVER THERE FUCKING AROUND Y/N WAS THREATENED BY SHIGARAKI AND HAD TO HAVE A FULL CONVERSATION WITH THE GUY!!" Bakugou screamed clearly mad. "WHAT!" Kaminari and Kirishima screamed in unison. "We were only over there for a few minutes! How in the hell" Kirishima started but Kaminari cut him off.
"Y/n I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!! I swear I'll never leave you alone again I'm so sorry. He said while hugging you. "Kaminari it's fine. It was just a talk. I was scared to death but I knew he wouldn't hurt me as long as I didn't resist" you said trying your best to act calm. "But if I didn't leave you then he wouldn't have" he started "he would've found someone else Kaminari. What if he found Mineta. Mineta would have freaked out and started screaming and crying. And we all know that Shigaraki would have killed him and 20 to 30 others before he would be stopped." You say finally actually gaining your composure not just faking it.

"Katsuki can we go tell the police. Maybe something he said will help the police in their investigation." You say turning to face him. "Sure let's go" he says grabbing your hand and pulling you in the direction of the police station.

As you walk your pocket starts to vibrate and you hear Jungkook from BTS "Ding Dong...Ding Dong...Ding Dong" (yes that is my ringtone) you take your phone from your pocket and look at it. It's Ochako. You answer it.

(Bold is you slanted is her)
"Hey where are you?"
"On my way to the police station with Katsuki"
"What!! Why!?!"
You tell her everything that happened (sorry I don't want to describe it again)
"Really!?! I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you!"
"It's fine Ochako. So what's going on with you?"
"Well I was gonna see if you wanted to use the pool with us tomorrow and if you wanted to get a new bathing suit right now."
"Sounds good! Just let me talk to the police. They might shut down the mall for the day though."
"Well if they do then we can either do it another day or we could go to another mall."
"K see you later~"
"Bye"
"Bye"
You then hung up.

"Who was that?" Katsuki asked from beside you.
"Ochako. She wanted to know if I wanted to use to school pool with her and the rest of the girls tomorrow, and if I wanted to go shopping with them for new bathing suits." You said smiling at him. You reached the police station and went inside.

To be continued!!
I didn't know what to call this.