Hero/villain exercise

The rest of the teams were made and you weren't really listening but you started listening when your name was called to go first and the best part was that you were facing against Katsuki Bakugou. (and Iida but who cares bout him in dis) You waited five minutes then headed inside the building. After about 2 minutes inside you heard a loud screaming and someone running your way and you knew who it was. You turned to see Bakugou running towards you he almost hit you but Eijirou tackled you so you didn't get hit. Bakugou got out of the hole he had just made in the wall and faced towards the two of you.

Then he saw Eijirou on top of you and got PISSED. Bakugou and Eijirou started to fight and taking the opportunity to go find the weapon you walked away with only Eijirou noticing. You walked around found the weapon and saw Iida guarding it. You stopped time walked up to the weapon and re started time then touched the weapon. The speakers boomed saying the hero team had won Iida turned around looking really confused to see you standing behind him touching the weapon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to after all the battles brought to you by Bakugou's cuteness! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The bell rung signaling  it was time to leave. You were about to leave the building but someone grabbed your wrist turning you around. You looked at the person who turned you around and recognized them as Katsuki Bakugou. You looked at him and you were kinda scared you looked around trying to find someone who could help you out of this mess but nobody was there. He put his hand on your chin and pulled your face to look at his.

He looked into your eyes for a moment then said "I don't know what happened to you over the past few years but...stop acting so goddamn strong because your never gonna be better then me." With that he walked away leaving you there dumbfounded. You stood up and saw Eijirou standing at the gate of U.A. You walked over to him and he asked what happened with Bakgou and all you said was "I don't know I really don't know."

To be continued in part 6!