Cavalry battle

It was time for the cavalry battle and your team was Tokoyami~Kun Izuku and Uraraka. There was 10 minutes left and Todorokis team and most others teams were surrounding you. You were scared that you would lose all your points so you asked Uraraka to make you float. But before she could Katsuki came and lets just say "got rid of the other teams" He looked at you and winked as your face turned a bright red "he's so cute" you thought "WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING KATSUKI CUTE NEVER."

"But then why do I get a bubbly feeling inside when I talk to him or even see him for that matter. Did I...fall in love with Katsuki Bakugou."
ⒷⒶⓀⓊⒼⓄⓊ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ
I saved (Y/N) and her team. I couldn't help it. Eijirou and Mina started screaming at me to grab her head band but I couldn't,I couldn't bare to see her heartbroken over the fact that she lost her only chance to be noticed by hero's or see her have to apologize to her team for making them lose or worst of all I couldn't be then one to take it from her. I love her. WAIT WHAT NO I DON'T LOVE HER SHE'S JUST A NERD I HANG OUT WITH! Who is beautiful intelligent funny and strong. Ok fine I love her and everything about her but who cares like she would ever like me back. She's just to perfect she would never like a guy like me.
To Be Continued In Part 10

A/N
Uhhhh Idk how many parts to make this series so please comment how many you think it should be because I have no clue