Teams

It's been two weeks and you have a lot of friends surprisingly the only friend you have that's a girl is Ochako (aka Uraraka) because you get along with guys better than girls your friends are Todoroki,Izuku,Eijirou,Denki,Tokoyami,Sero,
Iida and Mineta. All of them had their little odd spots like Iida being very uptight and Denki and Mineta being pervy  Todoroki being kind of emotionless at times Eijirou saying everything is manly and so on but still these little things just made them who they are and they are your friends because of who they are.

You don't know why but every time you hung out with any of the guys Bakugou would get mad and come and scream at you and whoever you were with you would just brush it off because he was always mad but at the same time he wouldn't care when you hung out with Ochako. You were in hero training 101 and your teacher all might was making teams for the hero/villain exercise. The hero/villain exercise is where two teams a team of villains and a team of heroes go inside a building the villains have to either catch the heroes or keep the bomb they had safe for the time limit to win,the heroes had to either find and touch the bomb or catch the villains to win simple right?

(l/n) and Kirishima you will be heroes ok All might called out. "Kay" you both yelled out then met up with each other and celebrated that you two were a team. When all might called out your name and Kirishima,Bakugou was on the verge of losing it but he didn't know why such mysteries will never be answered *or will they dun dun duh*
To be continued in chapter five