ii | jakob chychrun

FIGHT AND MAKE UP

-

"Jakob, where are you going?" you questioned, tears welling in your eyes.

"I'm leaving," he said, turning his back to you as he walked towards the door.

"Please, Iー"

He turned towards you. "I'm sorry, (Your Name), but I can't do this anymore." His words felt like they were tearing you apart. He turned back around before walking out the door. You stepped towards it, pressing your hands to the smooth wood as you sobbed.

He was gone, and it was all your fault.

You knew that meeting up with your ex from high school was a horrible idea. Somehow, you had convinced yourself that he was different and that he would respect the fact that you had a boyfriend.

Long story short, he did not.

Not more than 30 minutes into the so-called 'date,' he tried to kiss you. You were absolutely disgusted with the disrespect he had shown and tried to push him off you, but he was able to keep his lips on yours for a few seconds. You punched him square in the face, telling him that you never want to see him ever again, before running off.

Somehow, your worst nightmare had come true. Jakob had found out.

You knew he was going to be mad. You had kissed another guy. However, you had expected to explain what had happened and things would be okay. You quickly realized that wasn't going to be the case.

He was furious - even worse than you had thought. You were shocked. You had thought he trusted you enough to let you explain what had happened. Instead, he hadn't even let you do so.

You picked up your phone, dialing (Friend's Name)'s number. She picked up almost immediately.

"He found out," you told her, not even letting her say a word.

"Oh my god," she muttered.

"He found out and he left."

It was silent for a few moments. "I'll be over in a few minutes."

She hung up and you put your phone down, laying your head in your hands.

-

The door opened and (Friend's Name) walked into the house. She didn't say anything as she sat down on the couch next to you, placing her hand on your back.

"I don't know what to do," you muttered, holding back tears again.

"Shh, it's going to be okay, (Your Name)," she said, rubbing your back.

"I can't do this without him. I can't support a baby alone," you said as you began to cry again.

"Wait, what?" she questioned softly.

You looked up at her, not bothering to wipe the tears that were rolling down your cheeks.

"I'm pregnant."

-

JAKOB
we need to talk

JAKOB
meet me at my house at 6

(YOUR NAME)
okay

-

You looked up at his house, taking a deep breath before stepping forward and knocking on the front door. Your heart raced as you waited, anticipating what was to come.

The door opened to reveal Jakob, who was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. He looked like he hadn't slept much - there were dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

You smiled meekly at him, unsure of what to say.

"Come in," he said, opening the door wider to let you in. You stepped inside hesitantly, closing the door behind you. You had been to his house many times but you had never felt so uncomfortable.

He sat down in the living room and you did the same. It was awkwardly quiet for a few moments before Jakob spoke up.

"I'm sorry, (Your Name)," he said. "(Friend's Name) explained to me what happened. I should have let you explain. I was just so mad..."

"You know about the baby, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." He paused for a moment, looking up at you. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was so scared you would be mad at me because we're so young. I was scared you wouldn't want a baby," you confessed, eyes welling with tears again.

Jakob stood up, walking towards you. You looked up at him as he leaned down, kissing you on the lips. He pulled away after a few moments, looking into your eyes.

"I want to have a baby, (Your Name). I want nothing more than to start a family with you."

--------------------------------

ty for the request 

05.14.17