Chapter 22

When I woke up the next morning, I genuinely didn't want to get out of bed. I was blissfully happy as I lay in Harry's arms, his breath tickling my cheek as he slept. Yeah okay, his breath didn't particularly smell the best but something as trivial as that wasn't going to get me down. Nothing was going to. I knew that we were going to have a massive conversation about everything today, Harry would sit me down at the island in the middle of the kitchen and we'd discuss things, but even the thought of that made me smile even more. I was getting more time with him, and that was all I ever wanted in the first place.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the bedside cabinet, careful not to wake Harry up. He'd be absolutely shattered from the night before so I knew it was best to let him sleep. I unlocked my phone, replied to a message from Hannah asking how the award ceremony went and then went on twitter. It was filled with hate. But then, I knew it would be. I was the girl who had broken Harry Styles heart, left him so he didn't like to communicate with fans, so he was rude to him in public and mothered his children. Now, to top it all off, we were having pictures together on a red carpet. I could see exactly where the fans were coming from.

I carried on scrolling, seeing a fair few nice messages, saying that I shouldn't let people get me down and that if Harry was happy to have me back in his life, then people should just accept it. With the mindset I was in, this made me even happier. I was beginning to think that my face was going to end up stuck with a permanent grin on it.

"What are you smiling about?" came a mumble from the man led next to me.

"I'm just happy, is that not allowed?" I teased, kissing him in the cheek.

"I know why you're happy though baby...it's because I rocked your world last night."

"Eh, it was alright," I winked. "Harry stop!" I squealed, his hands reaching for me and tickling my sides.

"Apologise."

"No."

"Say 'Harry Styles is the best shag I've ever had.'"

"No!"

"Say it."

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Stop it."

"Liss!"

He carried on tickling and my sides were beggining to hurt. I knew I was going to have to say it sooner or later...I just didn't want to give him the satisfaction, even though it was true.

"Fine...Harry Styles is the best shag I've ever had."

"I knew it," he smirked, poking me in the side one last time. "I've missed this," he added, sighing.

"I know, so have I," I admitted. "But we're all good now, right?"

"Definitely. We still need to talk about it though."

A small chuckle came from my lips, a nod joining it. Typical Harry. He couldn't be fully satisfied until every single kink was worked out of something. But the only thing was, there was always going to be kinks in our relationship, there are in every one. He just needed to realise that and everything would be okay.

--

An hour had passed, and I was making breakfast in the kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted through my nostrils as I hummed along to the radio, wiggling my hips. Harry was in the shower and would probably be down within the next ten minutes. I continued to cook, answering my phone when it began to ring.

"Liss?"

"Hey Han," I smiled. "How's things?"

"Yeah, alright thanks. How was last night?"