Chapter one

I have no idea what to do anymore.

I sigh, moving an angry hand through my hair. What am I supposed to do with this? the Litch is getting more and more intelligent, and it's up to me an 18-year-old prince!

For goodness sake, I should at least have someone to help me with all this world. But no, I am the prince of candy I made this kingdom so now everyone looks up to me. Why, why am I so very stupid? There was a faint tapping noise coming from my window.

I furiously ran my hands over my face before I looked over at my window to see Marshall Lee. I sigh once again, walking slowly towards the window and letting him in.

"What the glob do you want, Marshall? I'm busy, and you know this!" I gave him an angry glance before I sighed. "Whoa Bubba, I just thought I could sit down and talk to you just... Casually. But I guess I could you know.. Leave. " Marshall smirks, and slowly floats towards the window he previously came in.

Does this have to be so difficult?

That's when it hit me like a bag of bricks. The pain washed over me, mostly in my chest. The tears swelling up my vision, running down my cheeks. My breath hitched, causing me to hiccup.

"Marshall..." I managed to choke out those words before he reached the window.

He turned around, the smile disappearing from his face. "Bubba? Are you ok? Do I need to get a peppermint maid? Or-"

"No. No, I'm fine. Just don't go," I interrupted. I ran my hand through my limp, pink hair before walking over to a chair. I don't even know how to explain these powerful feelings.

***

"So, whatcha think Bubba? I think we should do a boy's night then just invite Fiona and Cake for fun." Marshall smirked, taking a few red candies that were laid out with my tea.

"Well, that would be great. Having a boy's night, and girls here is just perfect. Hint the sarcasm." I rolled my eyes at Marshall.

He's rubbing off on me. "Yeah." He smiled sweetly at me. I returned the smile, running a hand through my hair. "One.."

"Two..."

"PB!!! I'm here! I got the message, and I and Cake have sandwiches!" She exclaimed. The cake came twirling in, singing something about bacon sandwiches. I rolled my eyes.

*MARSHALL'S POV*

Fiona and Bubba were silently looking over the drawings they did, chewing on their sandwiches. I grabbed a couple of red candies, draining the red from them.

Gumball glanced at me, thinking I wasn't looking, his eyes trailing down to wherever and back up to my face. A blush crept slowly on his already pink face. Taking one last look at me, he turned back to Fiona suddenly interested in what she was saying to Cake.

What was that about? Whatever I'm just going to take a nap. I drifted into a deep slumber, feeling my head slump down.

"Bubba. I think I love you." I leaned into his face, his sweet breath hitched smelling of sugar. I breathed in the tingly smell, closing my eyes.

"W-what? Marshall... I .." I crushed my lips to him, feeling their heat up probably from blushing. I have feelings for this bubble butt.

"I love you too, Marshall."

to those who had first read my book or are still reading this (new people yeah I'm talking to you ), I hope this isn't worth it. well, I take this back. 13-year-old me was cliche. really cliche. this was one of my first books, and now I'm going through this very poorly written book to fix some mistakes and hopefully make the chapters longer. wish me luck. also, the italicized words are marshalls dream. idk

and to 13-year-old me, get a dictionary pls and get some help

update: Sep. 25, 2016: I'm bringing this back its golden