Chapter thirteen.

Chapter thirteen:

FIONAS POV*

I slammed the door to my former home, the treehouse, and stormed up to my room. "Hey, Fiona what's wrong? Honey, what's got you upset?" Cake tried to get me to talk but I didn't respond. I laid in a fetal position for what seemed like hours upon hours before Cake finally got the memo and left me with a plate of cold chicken.

I remembered what Gumball had said to me and sobbed. Why was he treating me like trash? He shouldn't have met Marshall in the first place! Before Gumball had ever become good friends, and Marshall had dated for about two months. I didn't like him, he just intrigued me; like he was sort of like a book you don't have interest in but you still feel the need to read it.

After about a month and a half, I didn't see him until the next month came around. Only to find out he was breaking up with me for someone else. But what I didn't know was he and Gummy met and he fell in love with him. He was confused about his feelings and didn't truly understand what they were but he seemed to just become friends with the sweet guy.

But over the years he became attached, spending every minute with the guy, and I never saw Gummy unless I bumped into him or we'd met up. I mostly blame myself for letting Gumball; my once best friend and now former fiancé, take that test to prove himself worthy of being a prince. If I hadn't accepted him, I would have gotten my chance to get him and live a happy life with Gummy married and have two children at the most. But if me and Marshall never broke up then it would only mean I would have never had the chance. But either way, I knew Gummy never had feelings for me.

He only accepted my proposal so he could get information on where Marshall is. He was going to use you anyway, Fi. What I didn't know was that both Marshall was coming back for Gummy, possibly to kill him.

MARSHALLS POV*

Slowly, I made my way up the steep hill that held the Candy Kingdom castle. I was daring to come back even though I was wanted for third-degree murder. I don't even know how I did it, it just seems to happen in a blur. I remember one thing though. A voice inside my head kept telling me I was meant to kill.

I kept rejecting it but as I did so a jolt of electricity it seemed would run through my body and instantly make me kill the person/thing in front of me. I killed at least four hundred and fifty townspeople and 3 guards.

With other guards hot on my trail, I bring myself to Simone's place to crash. After three days there, I figured out she had called the guards telling them I was with her. I've never been disgusted in my life seeing my only family member, trying to bring me to justice. I thought she would care for me.

I fled, never once taking a look back. I knew one place I could go to and trust that person. Bubba. I knew he was on my side. He knew I would never have wanted to kill those people. He would have known I tried to not listen to the voice. But unlike Simone, he would never call his guards.

But the most intriguing thing, getting past all those guards just to get to him. I was injured in my quest to kill even though I was forced, I lost my ability to fly for a while. And was bleeding quite a lot.

My question was; did Fiona ever bribe him into something incredulously ridiculous?