Chapter eight

Chapter eight:

I mouth gaped as if I hadn't been spoken to like that. I mean I've never seen Marshall like this...

Marshall seemed upset, he was just frowning off into space, his hands clenched so tight the bandages were cutting into my head. "Marshall?" my voice was too soft for me to even call it my own. But it caught his attention.

His eyes... They were filled with hatred, love, and lust. But just a pinch of heartbroken. What did I do to cause this?

"You didn't do anything.."

I looked back up at him, surprised, and then realized I was probably thinking aloud. "I know.."

The awkward silence kept going on until he was finished wrapping my head. Even after that, he didn't talk. We just sat there, the air becoming thicker from the silence. I heard Marshall sigh and move, I felt him scoot against me embracing me in his warmth.

I turned my head to where our eyes were level. I wanted to memorize every detail on his face. Every flaw, every perfection. Everything. My eyes slowly trailed to his lips, and not thinking I licked my lips at the thought of us embracing each other in a passionate kiss.

Not noticing Marshall was leaning closer to me, I closed my eyes watching as my fantasy aroused me. His lips-ever so soft, gently moved against my own. It became passionate then soon became heated. I was now on my back with Marshall hungrily kissing on my neck. Several moans escaped my mouth as the pleasure soon empowered me.

Marshall unbuttoned my pants, took my shirt off, and threw me over the couch. Kissing down my neck, to my collarbone, down my chest. My body can't take this anymore. I moaned as loudly as I could letting Marshall know I was ready. I was ready for him.

But before he could do anything, a loud crashing sound came from outside. We both jumped up and ran outside to find something so extraordinary... So rare.

Ice Queen was fighting off something. The cave was already crashing down, and Marshall picked me up moving as fast as he could. We ran under the Ice Queen and I caught a glimpse of the predator. The Litch.

"You can't have my Marshall!" Ice queen screeched at it and threw ice blades towards him. He raised his hand, and they froze mid-air. He laughed and muttered something in another language. Soon the ice blades went hurtling back towards Ice Queen piercing her body and making her fall to the ground. Dead.

*ohhhhmyyygawd :'( I'm crying right now. I hope you like it. Please

COMMENT

VOTE

&FAN (if possible)

Shoutout to a very special person @korigrayson: DD

....was my 16 yr old self on crack????