Chapter nine.

Chapter nine:

I can't believe Ice Queen died for us. She used her life to save mine and Marshall's life. But really for Marshall. It's not like she cared for me anyway. Marshall was sobbing on my bed as I sat in a chair holding his hand trying to comfort him. As the quiet gasps came from him, I thought about the Litch. What was he doing there? More importantly, why was he at Marshall's? To think, if I didn't go Marshall would have been dead or Ice Queen would come and died anyway and Marshall would either sob over her dead body or turn into full rage mode.

Most likely chance number two.

We only fled because Marshall was protecting me and if it weren't for me and kept Marshall at the Candy Kingdom. Ice queen wouldn't have died because of my selfish reasons. I wanted Marshall and didn't think of the bad things that could come. I'm a horrible prince. I got up in search of something to give to Marshall. He must be starving. But also looks as if he's been starving himself...

His bright red eyes aren't as bright as they used to be, and his grey complexion is grayer than usual. He's become more skinny than he was before. I'm starting to worry about Marshall. When I finally found the right food for Marshall I walked back into the room to find him sleeping with my pillow being suffocated underneath his body. Soft snores sounded from his mouth and he rolled over but just fell off the bed. I laughed as he just went right back to sleep. He must've been tired.

((slowly unveiling all the shit stuff I wrote when I was apparently f-ing crazy))