Chapter twenty-five

FIONNAS POV :D*

Nothing can beat the pain I feel now. I feel as if someone had ripped my heart right out of my chest,  then ripped it to pieces repeatedly stomping on its remaining pieces.

I tried for Gumball but it never really worked out for me. I was stupid and young so I never thought how much I would hurt him until I thought through things. I guess I learned my life lessons. But I couldhave prevented all the hurt if I didn't free the Litch myself. Like I said, young and stupid.

And while Marshall was being controlled by him I took advantage. If only I knew he was smarter than he really was.. I was used by my past love whom I thought still had feelings for me. 

I was wrong.

The prince and himself announced an engagement a week after his return. Well he did propose to Marshall in front of everyone. I laughed at the memory.

♧FLASHBACK♧

Hesitant, I finnally slid out of my hiding spot into the crowd of cheering candy people. I smiled as I watched Gumball kiss Marshall happily.

I clapped along with everyone. I was happy for them, even though they hurt me. I forgave them because they are my only friends. My bestest friends at that. Gumball excused himself from Marshall and walked away.

I stood there frozen in my spot. Gumball slowly squeezed his way through the crowd towards me. Panicking,  I began waverung though the open spots provided by the candy people. Soon a warm gentle hand stopped me by the shoulder making me turn around.

I met eyes with pink eyes thay glimmered with many emotions. "Fionna." I gulped. Here it goes..

"Thank you." I looked up from the floor a little too quickly  and gasped. "What? What for.. all I did was completely ruined Marshalls and your life. I'm just a burden." A lone tear escaped my eye as I glanced away from the sad eyes.

"our lives are not ruined.  Its only the beginning of a new life, and I want you there for that new life. I want you to be the silly little girl you used to be and laugh and play around. I.. I want you at the wedding."

Soon I was sobbing and in Gumballs arms, him whispering sweet things to me to help me calm down.

"Ok." I wiped the remaining tears off my puffy face . Smiling I gave gumball a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be that best friend of yours and come." I turned back around after that and walked out of the candy kingdom.

♡THE WEDDING♥

I was so late. When I finnally made it, they were already cutting the cake. Gumball turned around and smiled. I returned the snile as I slowly made my way to him.

"I'm so sorry-" "No no don't apologize. I'm just glad your here." He interrupted. 

That's when I realized,  I have the awesomest people in the world who are my best friends who will laugh at anything funny abd will always forgive me for I've done. I guess I just got lucky.

I smiled and embraced a surprised Marshall. "Congrats." He smiled and hugged me back, a little harder than I did. "Thank you."

We took pictures together along with others who had came to the party. Played games, laughed at a couple of jokes and watched movies. And I eneded up staying the night with the newly married couple.

We were finally back to things used to be and I loved it.

♡♡ OH MY GOSH. I'm finnally done with this book. Not saying I didn't enjoy writing it. But I hoped you guys loved it! . ♡♡