Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen; mere instinct

At the moment I couldn't tell go I really was. I lost all of my sanity when he came back, messing up my mind completely. The kingdom seems scared that their only ruler has simply lost all hope. Nothing is there to rule them; to tell them how to protect themselves from the Litch and other things.

My mind has been wrecked and my heart broken to pieces. Marshall's mind has been damned to the pits of hell. His state has worsened since his return. We had to put a mask on him since he'd scream to see me constantly at night. For fear of him escaping, we had him put into a straight jacket and the chains then lengthened to wrap around his body. His hands which had been left free, had been cuffed and chained to the wall. Marshall's eyes look hopeless; yet angry. I can't see what had gotten him to be this way.

Now I can't seem to do anything without my Marshall.

*MARSHALLS POV*

In the corner; I can see his eyes glowing and twinkling with murder. He's been watching me, feeding me with things I've thought I'd never think of. My fangs scratch against my bottom lip in anticipation. I have had the need to kill, and one person is on my mind.

Gumball. I wonder what the traitor is up to now. He used me, saying he loved me and never did. He took my feelings and twisted them into thinking I'd like a guy. Why must I think this? 'Cause the guy who started it all is sitting there in the corner told me. He never wanted me in the first place.

And I want to end him and his kingdom for once.

I growled in protest as I heard the faint footsteps coming down the hall. I can't fucking speak since they put this stupid mask over my mouth. I can damn scream if I damn want to! "Marshall?" A high, squeaky voice interrupted my thoughts. I raised my gaze up at the hyper-blonde named Fiona.

"Hey, why are you here?" her eyes widened as she realized my condition. I rolled my eyes at her stupidness. The one of millions I like about her. "You know, Gumball broke my heart too." my chest conceived quickly at the said name. It just makes me want to kill him even more!

"I know a way to get back at him Marsh. But you got to listen to me." I looked back up at her quickly to see her smirking and a glint of murder in her eyes. What has happened to her? Shit, I should be asking myself that. I guess I'll be getting out of this hell hole and having some fun.

Hello Candy Kingdom.