Chapter ten.

Chapter ten:

Marshall kept strumming on his bass but no words came out of his mouth. He just strummed the same tune over and over looking at the ceiling. Tears threatened to show. He closed his eyes silent sobs escaping his mouth. His dead heart is broken. Suddenly I heard the bass drop and he stomped over to the window. I grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going, Marshall?" I asked in a deep tone that I'd never thought I had.

"I'm going to go kill that bastard!" He spoke through clenched teeth and tried to yank his arm out of my grasp. He only managed to fail. Still having a grip on him I slowly walked to the window and barred it locking it. Then I let him go. He just stood there for a moment, staring at the floor. The look on his face looked hopeless. The only thing left of him was his body and mind.

Marshall then fell to his hands and knees his hair covering his sorrowful eyes. He cried, then screamed. He screamed until he collapsed onto the floor. But that wasn't enough for him. He started throwing things around the room, almost hitting me. Before it got too bad I walked out of the room and locked the door from the outside. I sighed and slid down the door. I hope Marshall is better.

*HOUR TIME SKIP*
((not the time skip...))

I opened my eyes and listened for any clues Marshall was still raging in my room. Nothing. I stood dusting my pants off and unlocking my door. I found Marshall in the middle of the floor unconscious. Something crunched under my foot and found glass. It explains the broken mirror. I picked Marshall up and laid him down on my bed careful not to wake him. Laying down next to him I thought over what happened the previous time. Why did Ice Queen matter so much to him? Was .. Ice Queen his lover? I shuddered at the thought. I guess she was a mother figure to him... Yeah.

I should mind my own business. I yawned and snuggled close to Marshall and fell asleep still thinking of the possibilities of why Marshall would have Ice Queen as his lover.

MARSHALLS POV.

I awoke in Bubba's room. He was gone probably doing something to try and kill the Litch. That bastard! He killed my only family (I've considered her my second mom) and she just came back to me! She... After all those years of being alone ice queen had abandoned me, with her being crazy from the crown I couldn't do a thing about it. Nothing.

I grabbed my bass and started strumming a tune that I made.

This may not help with my pain with her gone. It just makes me feel better. I threw my bass across the room and took my head in my hands. What am I going to do without her?

((what the hell was wrong with me.))