Chapter four.

MARSHALL POV.

"I love you too Bubba.."

I gasped as the words escaped my lips. Why did I just say that? Gumball stirred, mumbling my name.

I froze unsure of what to do when he suddenly grabbed me and snuggled me close. His face nuzzled into my hip, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I found myself enjoying it and snuggled him closer to me. I lay down as carefully as I could, his face buried deep in the crook of my neck his sweet breath tickling my skin. I tried to turn for more comfort but Gumball wrapped his leg around my waist and started to move his hips from side to side.

I felt a tightness arousing in my pants, which was uncomfortable. I never felt this way before. Bringing him closer to my body, his shirt lifted to show his perfectly chiseled chest.

Without thinking, I ran my pale grey hand across his smooth baby-pink skin. I craved for it more, playing with his ear as I leaned over to the crook of his neck.

My lips barely touched his skin before I felt him move under me. "Marshall?" Bubba's sweet, luring voice snapped me out of my trance.

Closing my eyes and swallowing the lump in my throat, I looked at him. "Yes?" He was defiantly blushing. His once pale pink skin was now a fluorescent color. "Um. N-never mind.."

He looked over at my hand still under his shirt currently still rubbing my hand across his smooth baby-like skin.

I removed my hand, moving out of our entangle of legs. "I'm sorry." I croaked out, my voice cracked. The lump returned in my throat and started to feel tight.

My eyes started to sting. I remember this feeling. I'm crying. But a vampire can't cry. We can we just can't cry out tears. It's worthless.

Gumball looked worried, and he processed something in his mind. After about a few minutes, he held his arms out and I gladly accepted. I tearlessly cried in his arms for a couple of minutes before I pulled back.

"I'm... I got to go." I looked up at the sky which was now broad daylight and sighed. I left my umbrella at Fiona's.

Gumball just nodded picked up his things and started walking towards the candy kingdom. He stopped and turned around with a hopeful look on his face.

"Will you come tomorrow?" I watched as his lips formed the words. Swallowing the urge to go over there and push him against the tree kiss those luscious lips and run my hand over his skin. Oh, the many things I want to do.

I shook my head to clear my head, my lips parting slightly. "Yeah. Of course, Bubba." I smiled, causing him to return a blush. "Sounds like a" he paused, then spoke again. "Yeah sounds great." His face formed a frown, but his blush never left.

He wants it to be a date.

GUMBALL POV.

I yawned as I returned through the Candy Kingdom doors. Thinking of the previous events; a blush silently crept onto my face.

Marshall was about to kiss my neck when. Ugh! I should have just stayed asleep the whole time! The skin on my neck where Marshall brushed with his lips tingled.

Entering my room, I slid down the door on my back. Leaning my head back to look at the ceiling I thought.

What would Marshall do to me? would he be sweet, and give me sweet kisses all over my body? or would he be rough and bite me? I closed my eyes at my thoughts. Seeing Marshall do that to me... I want him so badly.

There was someone else in the room, I could sense it. Not knowing what to do I stayed the way I was keeping my eyes closed.

There weren't any footsteps, just a movement of something being moved around. "Is someone there?" My voice echoed through the room making the sound stop.

Something cool brushed past me, and hanging in the air was Marshall. "Hey." His face was dangerously close to my face but I don't mind it.

"Hi. What are you doing in my room, Marshall?"

"Well, the same reason you are. To think about the things that are troubling you." this time he didn't smirk, or playfully smile.

He looked at me with a blank expression with a hint of hurt in his eyes. "But why not your room?"

Giving him a serious look, I turned my back on him. I wanted to feel his lips again. A cold breath tickled my neck. "Because I like you, bubba."