Chapter two

(marshalls pov)

The gum wad and Fiona make the t-shirts for 'boys' night' while I, the vampire king sit around indulging myself in the delicious color red.

"When are they going to be finished?" I ask, throwing away the gray-ed strawberry.

I glanced at Gumball, draining the red from another strawberry. "Well... We just added the color so.. Almost." He glanced at me, then looked back at the floor. And then back at me, a faint blush on his face.

Bubba turned back around to Fiona, smiling and interest gleaming in his eyes. For some reason, jealousy washed over me. All I wanted to do was push Fiona and Cake out the door to have Gumball all to myself. No wait... That's wrong. He's like a brother to me. And he's a guy! What's wrong with me?

My heart aches, and I'm not even alive.

I push the thought away and drain the color from the red candies as I silently watch Gumball.

I smirked as he looked up at me, blushing.

"Marshall?" Gumball didn't move his gaze from mine as he blinked.

"Yes?" I smirked even more (is that even possible?) as I watched him glance from me to Fiona.

"Fiona, can. You go get some more paint?" He looked at Fiona and smiled. "Sure thing, PG!" Fiona returned the smile and skipped out of the room.

As soon as she was gone with Cake, Gumball turned to me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I think I'm in love with you."

And my dead heart beats again.

So many thoughts run through my head, so many over and over again. I mean, yes I can practically feel the happiness coursing through my veins at this very moment but.. I couldn't exactly figure out why it made me so happy.

What made me feel like hugging the hell out of Gumball?

I want him.

hah, gay

I apologize.