Chapter six.

GUMBALL POV

I can't entertain myself anymore...

I push the drawing of Marshall aside. I'm done. I'm going to keep my mind off of him for a while. I sigh. I can't do that, I'm in love with Marshall Lee the vampire king. My chest starts to constrict up and down at the thought of never loving Marshall ever again. I can't, it hurts too much. Again, I have to go through the pain of trying to rid the Litch of my kingdom and from anywhere else. I will make sure nothing, and I mean nothing doesn't get in my way while my plan is starting. I will make sure he dies.

"I just can't understand you..." A soft scratchy voice came from behind me. I turned to look at an old lady, around her fifties staring back at me with icy blue eyes. Her hair was long and white so we were her eyebrows. It took me a moment to realize it was an ice queen. Abruptly, I stood knocking my chair over in the process. "How did you get in here?! I will call my banana guards I swear to"

"Hold on a globbin minute!" Her soft voice turned into thunder, booming around my room. She sighed before placing her fingers on the bridge of her nose and pinching. "Marshall's in trouble." Before I could answer, there was a knock on my door. I turned to the door opening it and letting in Fionna.

"Hey, gumball? Who were you talking to?" She peered over my shoulder, walking past me. I turned around abruptly seeing Ice Queen was gone, leaving a surprised Fionna with her mouth agape. "Gumball! Your head!" Fionna took her hand gently across my forehead. She gave me the look, "What happened? Tell me everything or I will hurt you. I swear to Glob."

Confused, I turned to my mirror. Gasping, I noticed a huge hole in my head, but not big enough to kill me. "I... I have no idea how this happened.." Fionna gave me that "I don't believe you.." Look. "Well, I'm going to get some first aid kits. You. Better. Not. Move. From. Where. You. Are." She held her pointer finger at me while she slowly backed out of the room and off somewhere to go get the kit.

"Marshall's in trouble.."