Chapter eleven

Chapter Eleven:

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." (Wi Shakesphere)

Marshall left somewhere. When I got back, his bass was near the door smashed to pieces and the window was wide open. I sighed and put the tray down from when I had gotten some food for him earlier. "I just hope he doesn't get in any trouble.."

I walked over to my desk and sat down to read the last bit of the 'Do it Math!' science book. Not even five words into the book, I heard someone huff. "What is it?" I asked a bit too harshly and set my book down.

"Well hey, Gumball. It's so nice to see you too. Fionna smirked laying down on my bed. "How did you get in here?" I stood up walking over to the bed but standing there at the side.

"Oh I just came in, peppermint maid didn't mind." She twirled a piece of her hair in her hands and then looked at me. "But I came here for a reason, Gummy. Marshall's wanted for murder."

I gasped. "What?! why- what happened ?"

She smirked and sat straight up. "Look, do me a favor and I'll tell." I pondered a minute before responding. "Like what?"

She looked down and back up again, hesitating. "Marry me."

((yo why did I think a less than 300 word chapter was  okay like))