Chapter twelve.

Chapter twelve:

The wedding is in five days. I agreed to marry Fiona so I could help Marshall. She seemed so happy, that I accepted her finally. For two and a half years Fiona tried to get in my pants but I never had the feelings for her. (I'm deciding on making Fiona in this book 17 years so )

Fiona and I used to hang out by ourselves all the time before I met Marshall when I took the stupid test to prove myself worthy. Sometimes I regret taking that test.

"What are you thinking about, my soon-to-be husband?"

I grunted. "Don't say that."

Fiona glared at me in return. "If you want to help Marshall, then you better act happy about this!" she almost sounded as if she were screeching. "Fine." I grabbed my book and set off to my lab.

I'm going to use the wedding as an advantage to kill the Litch once and for all. All I have to do is re-create the antidote that put him in eternal sleep. But something happened before for him to have awoke. Let's just hope Marshall isn't with the Litch...

Fiona didn't follow me, thank Jebus. I can do work without being touched in certain places by someone I don't love. It's like me and Marshall at first... But different.

I need to clear my head of worries for Marshall for just a few minutes so I can concentrate. Or just a few hours. The last time I did the antidote took at least three days for it to work. This one. It wouldn't take as long but I just need the ingredients.

Perhaps two days at the very most.

"Good morning Prince Gumball." Perp Permit ((I'm keeping this IDC)) smiled at me and then took my tray of papers scrawled everywhere. I haven't found the paper I had written on.

"Peppermint maid... Are you sure this is ALL the papers I had?" I was sweating now, and just tired from it. She nodded of course and walked off sadly.

Why can't I find the paper? Maybe it's in my room.. no because I have a peppermint maid clean my whole room! I'm so damn tired of this, I just-

I took all my rage and punched the wall over and over leaving debt marks on the wall. For Marshall, for the Litch, for Simone, for everything that's caused me stress. And myself too.

"Gumball?" I turned around and Fiona was there watching me like I was a lunatic. "What? Seriously, every time I'm doing something or with someone I love you always have to ruin it! If it weren't for you Marshall wouldn't be wanted for murder! He would be here safe and Simone wouldn't be dead! It's all YOUR fault!" Tears were streaming down my face as I slowly walked towards Fiona. "And I'm calling the wedding off. I can't do it. I'm sorry."

Fiona ran. She ran far away crying. But I would be happy about it, then again I'm not. I just ruined my chance to help Marshall and lost it. This is the main reason why I hate myself so much. So, so much.

((I GOT WHIPLASH 🤡🤡))