Chapter nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:

"Marshall?" I moved my gaze fixated on the tree in front of me to Fiona. "What?" I groaned.

I didn't want to speak to her at this moment. "Did you get Gumball?" The question lingered in the undisturbed silence for a long while before I spoke up. "Yeah. But the Banana guards found him. He probably won't live though."

She nodded and sat beside me. The silence lingered on for what seemed like hours. She brushed her hair out of her face, her elbow lightly grazing my shoulder.

"So.." She turned to me her voice barely a whisper. I turned to her with a bored expression. "What Fiona?" I grumbled. She blushed and averted her gaze far off in the distance.

"Have you ever kissed Gumball?" She twiddled her thumbs, biting her lip. I laughed. "Yes." Fiona locked eye contact with me. I could see ... Jealously? She started to lean in, and I didn't move.

Her lips gently played with mine as I watched her move into my lap. Almost boredly I moved my lips in sync. She had put her free hand on the back of my neck while her other was locked on my hip.

I pushed her away lightly, scoffing at her desperation. "W-what was that for?" She stuttered taken aback. "Well, I'm not in the mood right now Fi."

Maybe I could use her to take my anger out. Just like I used to back when we were dating. I'd use her endless love towards me to take away my pain.

I'm a total monster, I know.