🌹 Chapter Ten

Today is the day of Beyoncé, moving out from Nicki's house. Nicki was bitter, of course, at first but when she learned that it wasn't that far away, she was then fine with it. Nicki is just so in love with her, as a friend and sister, even though Beyoncé might be a little annoying sometimes. They are like sisters, they're very inseparable.

Beyoncé's apartment was kind of big for her but she wouldn't mind. The rent wasn't that high so she's fine with it since she now got a job at one of Shawn's branches. She applied as a waitress but Shawn told her she could apply in his company, and as usual, she declined. She wanted to start from the bottom and then when she have enough money, she'll continue her college then graduate. From there, she promised herself that she'll apply at one of the biggest company, that includes Shawn's too.

"Okay, you can pick this nice white couch here." She heard Nicki, pointing at the couch. Nicki is helping her buy some furniture for her apartment and Nicki is very choosy.

"Nicki the other one is fine... and cheaper." She chuckled, "You're not the one who's getting an apartment, and you're not the one who's going to buy them." She added then chuckled.

Nicki shrugged, "Even so. This one is very fluffy and comfy not like the other." The two fought about what couch Beyoncé should buy and it ended up, Beyoncé won. For the last hour, they bought more things such as lamps, nightstands, closet, toiletries, bed sheets, curtains and etc., Beyoncé was super excited because she's starting a fresh start and she'll make sure no one will interfere, not even Marcus.

They both ended up at Bey's apartment and now they are sitting at the couch they just bought earlier. Bey pulled the packed popcorn out from the brown paper bag and grabbed a bowl from the kitchen then poured it. Nicki opened her Mac and went to Netflix as Bey sat next to her friend. Beyoncé thought she could but a T.V soon when her she receive her paycheck.

"What you wanna watch?" Nicki asked Bey as she grabbed some popcorn in her hand and eat it. Bey looked at her then laughed. They both eyed each other, giving each other a knowing look then they both nodded in understanding.

"Love and Hip Hop." They both yelled at the same and Nicki started to look for it and played it as soon as she found it.

After an hour watching, episode by episode, Nicki's phone rang and she immediately answered it. She walked in the kitchen and talked with her manager, Deb. As for Beyoncé, she waited for Nicki then her phone vibrated.

Shawn 🔼 : Hey, heard you move out from Nicki's house. How's it going?
5:32 P.M

Beyoncé smiled to herself as she read his message.

Bey 🐝 : Yep, the apartment wasn't that bad and Nicki and I bought some things earlier so now we're just watching.
5:33 P.M

Shawn 🔼 : Oh, so what about your things? Already unpacked?
5:33 P.M

Bey 🐝 : Nope, not yet. They'll be delivered tomorrow. So a lot of work to do tomorrow. 😫
5:33 P.M

Shawn 🔼 : Okay. What time does the truck come?
5:34 P.M

Bey 🐝 : Around 7:30 In the morning. Why?
5:34 P.M

Shawn 🔼 : Well I was wondering if I can help you unpack? 😬
5:34 P.M

Bey 🐝 : Sure! I could use some help though. 🙃 Thank you.
5:34 P.M