🌹 Chapter Twenty Six

"Please have a seat." He gestured to the new secretary. She was light skinned, straightened black hair and she got a nice body as well, but it's nothing if you compare it to Beyoncé, especially when she got her breast and ass fatter and fatter by the moment. He wondered why? Maybe she just eats ten times a day.

 He wondered why? Maybe she just eats ten times a day

"Thank you." She mumbled and took a seat. "Uhm, I'm very sorry I was a bit late. I just got caught up on something Mr. Carter." She said as soon as she took her seat.

Shawn nodded and took his seat as well then opened the folder with the information about her inside it. "It's fine for now since it's your first day. But I expect for you to be on time or a bit early the next time."

She smiled. "Noted, Mr. Carter."

Shawn nodded. "Alright, let's proceed." He looked at her information in the folder and learned her name. "Alana Jackson and you're twenty five years old?"

Alana nodded. "Yes, turning twenty six in two months." She smiled a bit. Shawn just nodded because he really don't care.

"Okay. Do you have experiences being a secretary or anything?"

Alana was silent for a while then spoke. "Uhm yes, Mr. Carter. I've been a waitress before and I'm pretty quick I guess."

Shawn nodded. "Besides being a waitress? Is there any jobs you've taken before?" She was hesitant, didn't know if she should tell her boss or not. Shawn noticed her silence so he assumed she doesn't want to cite the rest.

"That's fine, Alana." Shawn sighed lowly. "Moving on, I prefer you take notes so you'll know my everyday schedule." He said as Alan grabbed a pen and paper from her bag. She's ready, he thought. "I get here in my office around seven-thirty in the morning and I want you to be here before that because I'm gonna need my coffee and papers ready before I come in. You'll be coming with me whenever there's a meeting and I need you to jot down everything and when I said everything, I mean everything." Shawn paused and noticed she wasn't writing anything but he didn't mind her. It's her fault if she will forget and have to face the consequences if she does. "Whenever I'm out, don't call but if it's about business and really urgent, you can call me. I'll give you my business number. My lunch is around 1:30 in the afternoon until 2:30 and that's the time you're only free. If I did not ate lunch, don't worry you're still free."

Alana nodded. Shawn paused and thought if he already told her everything. "Your work time is from 6 to 8. If I stayed a little bit you can still go home. Your salary will start at $35,250 but we'll see if you did a good job. Your desk will be just right outside my office and I'm going to need your e-mail and your number." Shawn was a little bit annoyed because she haven't written anything on her paper. She was just playing her pen with her legs closed while staring at him which made him very uncomfortable. "Alana, you haven't written anything on your paper."

Alana looked down on her paper then looked back at him. "Oh. It's all in my mind Mr. Carter. I got it." She said with her a bit raspy voice then gave him a smile. Shawn just looked at her then leaned back.