🌹 Chapter Twenty Two

Beyoncé just threw her phone in the bed after deleting the long messaged she made for Shawn. She went to her kitchen and grab a glass and water until someone rang the doorbell. She looked at the clock and it was around quarter to eight. The button kept being pushed and the person seems impatient.

"Wait the fuck up." Beyoncé yelled and placed the glass in the sink after drinking. She heard the doorbell again and yelled, "I'm coming! Damn!"
Beyoncé walked towards the door and opened it without looking at the peephole, which she regretted soon after.

"Shawn?" She was surprised to see Shawn outside of her apartment door. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She held her door tight. Shawn was wearing the same outfit from earlier, black shirt, black pants and white Jordan's to match.

"I just came to apologize and I just want... you know what, fuck that." He immediately said as he grabbed her head close to him and kissed her lips, adding tongue, with a little bit of roughness and hardness. She was surprised by his actions but she couldn't hide the fact that he smell so good and his aggressiveness turned her on. Kissing her, Shawn closed the door by his foot and she stepped backwards until her back met the wall. Beyoncé fought but still Shawn won the battle and explored her mouth. Shawn then kissed her neck and instantly found her spot as his hands caressed her body until it found her breasts itself.

"Uhhmmm..." She accidentally moaned. She didn't want to but it was just so good not to, but she didn't want him to think that she was enjoying it, even though she was. She wanted him to think and know that she's mad because of him and sex wouldn't help. However, her arousal was saying otherwise, she wanted him badly, so bad. Shawn placed his hands under her shirt and cupped both of her breasts as he grinds himself to her. Beyoncé placed her arms around him as she moaned softly to his touch and kisses, giving in to him.

"Shawn..." She softly moaned as he kissed her lips with tongue while he massaged her breasts. "Up... Upstairs." She whispered, more like breathed out. Shawn agreed, placing her legs around him and carrying her upstairs. Beyoncé placed her head in his neck and kisses it, looking for his spot. He moaned and when she knew it's his spot, she sucked and nibbled on them, leaving a mark on it.

"I love you..." She mumbled then kissed his neck on his spot then nibbled on his ears. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

When they finally reached the bedroom, he closed the door and locked as if anyone would come in since she's living there by herself, but it's good to be sure. He laid her down, more like throwing her on the bed but with gentle as he hovered on top of her. Beyoncé looked in his eyes with lust and found the same with his, she bit her bottom lip and cupped his cheeks then kissed him. As the kiss went deeper and deeper, their clothes were everywhere the room and his hands caressed her body, her curves and finally her treasure. He placed his hands under her laced thong and rubbed her slowly which made her moan in their kiss. She closed her eyes while biting her bottom lip as Shawn watch her from ecstasy, feeling the pleasure. He kissed her neck and left a mark then down to her collarbone and breast while rubbing her. He finally inserted two fingers as he continued feasting with her breast.

"Hmmm... shit." Beyoncé moaned as he penetrated her with his two fingers. The pleasure she's feeling right now was unmatchable and she wanted him badly. She wanted him inside her. Shawn pulled out his two fingers and he can feel that she's wet already.

"You're already wet huh?" He smirked as Beyoncé looked at him, smirking seductively to him. He took off her thong and threw it somewhere in the room as he trailed kisses and hickeys down from her breast, to her stomach, to her navel, to her pelvis and down to her pussy.

He blew on it to tease her before licking, nibbled, sucked on it. He did something new that she didn't knew was even possible. She was having the best head in the world. Shawn entered his tongue inside her hole and tongue fucked her, he looked at her and her back was arching and her hands were gripping sheets. Beyoncé placed her hand on his head to go deeper and her back arched every time he just do it.