🌹 Chapter Twenty Nine

Bey just woke up from her deep sleep. She decided to have her sleep since Nicki kept bothering her about Shawn, about what she told him and about how she hurt him. Bey could care less, she said what she said and that's it. What she's caring about right now, is her unborn child. Speaking of, she decided not to tell him because if it isn't his, then what's the point. She's been in a lot relationship and all of them hurt her, betrayed her and she thought meeting and falling in love with Shawn, could change it. But she was also wrong. All men are the same, she thought.

Her phone rang again, which was the reason why she's awake now. She grabbed her phone from the night stand and answered it straightly. "Tanya, if you called to scold me again, let me tell you for the hundredth time. I am not for it." She yelled.

"Hold on Bey..." It wasn't Nicki's voice, it was Shawn's.

"Get the fuck off my phone."

Shawn sighed. "Bey, please hear me out."

"No... We have nothing to talk about. We already know what we want and that's it, Shawn." She raised her voice. "Now get the fuck off my phone."

"No." He objected. "I am not going anywhere."

Bey sighed in disbelief. "I am telling you one last time, Corey." She paused, "Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Phone."

Shawn smacked his lips and sighed then hung up. Actually, he's on his way Beyoncé's apartment and talk, TALK, about everything. But since, Beyoncé wasn't feeling the need to talk to him, he might just force himself in because he wanted to know what's really going on, despite the situation with Alana. He knew he's wrong for keeping this from her but something is just not right.
He parked his car and got out then directly went inside her apartment's building.

Beyoncé just got out of the shower. Since she don't have any plans today, she decided to stop by at the art shop. The money was great but she realized it doesn't matter anymore if you love what you're doing. Plus, she felt comfortable with Mr. Smith. At times like this, Beyoncé would probably just go to Nicki, vent, watch and eat and drink until they pass out in the floor. But since, Nicki is on Shawn's side right now, she hates her too but not that much.

 But since, Nicki is on Shawn's side right now, she hates her too but not that much

(A/N: My/ Our baby looks goodT! 😭😍)

As she go down the stairs, she noticed the television was open and she don't remember watching t.v. She started to get nervous that maybe someone might just get in and rob her or even worse. She slowly walked towards the living room and saw a figure. She groaned once she knew who it was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" She raised her voice as she walked and stood in front of him.

"Watching." He told her innocently. "Move so I can watch."

She scoffed, "You know I could file you for trespassing." She placed her hands on her hips.

"Not unless I have a key." Shawn grabbed something from his pocket and it was the key. He smirked.