3: MEET AND GREET

I laid down in my bed, and I just couldn’t stop smiling by the thought of Marie. I knew her name. I hugged her. I had a date with her the next day. I felt proud.

I decided to close my eyes for a second, but then the other boys came in. They sat around the bed. I wasn’t really mad at them, most of all because I knew I would’ve done the same if it was them and not me who were in love with a girl they didn’t even know.

“Sorry Cam,” Matthew said and they all nodded. I knew that meant they were all sorry.

I couldn’t resist putting a smirk on my face, “what?” I said wanting to hear it again.

“I said sss…” Matthew stopped, “oh you’re so annoying,” he laughed knowing I just wanted to hear it again. Man these boys know me better than I thought. We all laughed, as Matt shook his head, by the thought of my generousness, if I have to find a word for it on my own.

A silence started filling up the room. No one really said anything.

I grabbed my phone, and started tweeting. I had Marie on my mind, of course I had. 

 Twitter: "@CameronDallas: I can't help the fact that I'm very attracted to you."

As the tweet came out, all the boys grabbed their phones to see the tweet.

Nash was the first one to see it, “oh dude,” he said shaking his head with a big smile on his lips.

“What?” I said and shrugged my shoulders, making sure to lift my eyebrows too.

“You’re too obsessed,” he laughed.

The other boys kept quit, just smiling at me. I knew they thought it was weird, but they won’t when they see her, I swear. I know them, they’ll understand.

Nash understands me, he always does. But I know he just wants to make some fun out of it, and it’s actually okay.

“I’m such a Fangirl, I’m such a Fangirl,” Taylor sang trying to make a parody of me.

We all laughed and we totally killed the silence.

Taylor then started filming for a Vine, he filmed himself, as he was Marie. Then he filmed me, while I just laid in bed. He tried to make his voice sound like my as he said, “man I’m so in love with a Dane I don’t even know.” I wanted to slap him, most of all because he was such an idiot right now, but I love him. He’s my bro, and I know he just wanted to make fun.

The other guys laughed hard, and I tried not to. But the situation kinda caught me, so I laughed too. Even it wasn’t funny at all tho.

I looked at the clock, 3:00AM. Where did the time go?

Bart came in, “guys you’ve to go to sleep now, you’ve a meeting tomorrow, remember?”

All the boys turned around to see him stand in the door, in his pajamas. We tried not to laugh by the look of this. But it was hard, so in the end we burst out in a laugher. He shook his head, “it’s not even funny guys.” And then he turned around. “But you better go to sleep now.”

The boys nodded, said night to Nash and I and left our room.

I sighed.

“What?” Nash asked, while he brushed his teeth.

“I just can’t wait,” I mumbled. “I mean, to get to know her for real.”

Nash came out of the bathroom, looking at me with a smirk all over his face, “you’re totally obsessed dude,” he said.