23: PLANS

We were at the hotel with the boys. We sat in the common room, just like when we were in Denmark.

“Are you ready?” Shawn asked and looked at Marie.

Marie nodded and let go of my hand, as she then got up from the couch we were sitting in. She walked over to Shawn, who sat with his guitar.

I furrowed my eyebrows but I still smiled, “ready for what?” I asked.

Marie smiled, “I made an agreement with Shawn, to do a cover together,” she looked down, “for you,” she blushed.

“For me?” I asked, as I felt the butterflies taking over me. I had to make her repeat herself, to make sure I was hearing right.

“Yes,” she looked up at me and smiled a little shy, “for you.”

Shawn smiled, “awww, you two.”

Matt took over, “true lovebirds.”

The boys giggled, as Shawn started to get ready with the guitar.

“Bart?” Marie said, yelling a bit so he could hear her.

He looked over at her, “is it now?”

She nodded. Bart went into a room, and came out with a little black piano and a video camera.

I stared at the piano, feeling a bit nervous, but exited. I didn’t know she was playing the piano. She had a lot of hidden talents.

Bart drove it to Marie and placed it in front of her, he looked around on me and the rest of the boys, “get up, and listen to these beautiful young voices.”

I smiled and walked straight up to the piano, as I smiled to Marie. She smiled back, then she looked at Shawn, and they started counting down.

“three, two, one,”

and then Marie started playing at the piano and Shawn at the guitar, it sounded good together. I started wondering when they have had time for practice all of this. I watched Marie as she was all focused on playing the piano, and then she started singing. Her high beautiful voice, was heard all over the hotel, making people come out of their rooms and down the corridor to where we where.

I know that my love for you is real,

It's something true that we do, just something natural that I feel,

When you walk in the room, when you're near 
I feel my heart skip a beat, the whole world disappears

And there's just you and me

Falling head over feet

Let's take a chance together

I know, I know, I know, I know

We gonna make it

'Cause no one else can make me feel

The way that you do, I promise you

I know, I know, I know, I know

We gonna get there

Today, tomorrow, and forever

We will stay true, I promise you

They say that we're just too young to know

But I'm sure, heart and soul, that I'm never letting you go

When it's right it's right, and this is it

'Cause I'm walking on air every single time that we kiss