18: WATERFIGHT

“Where are we going?” Marie asked, as we sat in the limo.

“We’re going to San Diego,” Shawn answered with the biggest smile on his face.

“Really?” she widened her eyes, “oh my Goood.”

I placed my head on her shoulder, “when we arrive there, it’s hot. You know that right?”

She nodded, “yeah I know baby.”

I saw how the boys smirked as I looked up at her, making my puppy eyes.

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, “what?”

I laughed a bit, but kept doing the eyes, “I mean it’s very, very hot there, and we might go to the beach later tonight…” I paused, as she giggled knowing what I wanted to say. Then I continued, as I fondled her shoulder, “so, uhm, did you bring the bikini?”

The boys started laughing, but I could tell their smirk before was made by the thought of Marie in the bikini.

Then I laughed a bit, and shrugged “what? Like you didn’t think the same…”

She placed her head at my shoulder, “but anyway, yeah I brought it.”

I clapped my hands, “oh my Gooood, that sounds so good to me.” I then winked at her.

She laughed, oh how she was the cutest.

A few hours later, the limo stopped and then Bart opened the door.

“We’re here,” he said, “go to hotel with your suitcases and then we go to the beach.”

I grabbed Marie’s hand softly, as we walked out the limo in one long line, just with us and the boys.

We went inside the big hotel, and Marie and I shared room. I felt a bit bad for Nash, but he didn’t seem to care. All he cared about was for me to be happy. I guess.

“I’m going to the bathroom for changing,” Marie said as she waved her bikini in the air.

I smirked and got up from the bed, as I walked behind her. She didn’t seem to notice until she closed the door to the bathroom and she turned to face me.

She screamed, “oh my God Cam! You scared me.”

I couldn’t keep a laugh a back, and then I wrapped my arms around her. I breathed in and out, “sorry,” I mumbled as I laughed hard.

“It’s not even funny,” she said as she giggled and pushed me away. She opened the door and pointed with her index finger, trying to tell me I had to leave.

I then made my puppy eyes, “but…”

She shook her head, “no Cam, leave.”

I looked down and made sure to make my arms fall down my sides, as I slowly went out of the room, making her giggle.

“You’re unbelievable,” she said with a smile on her face.

I nodded. A few seconds after she closed the door and locked it. I sighed and sat down on the bed, as I looked at our suitcases at the end of the bed. I got up and found my swimming trunks. I jumped out of my jeans, out of my shirt and pulled on the trunks. I walked to the mirror and looked at me. I fixed my hair, making sure to look okay for Marie. Man I was exited to see her in the bikini. I was damn sure she looked amazing.

Nash then came into the room, in his trunks, “sup bro, ready?” He walked over to me, as he noticed I was looking into the mirror. He then smiled, and moved his head back and forth as he sang “Goddamnit I’m feeling myself,” I could feel how he dedicated the song to me.