12: A NEW MEMBER

The next day I woke up on the couch with Marie by my side. I looked at her neck, and I noticed all the hickeys I gave to her last night. I couldn’t hold back a little smirk. It showed how much I loved her. I let my hand run through her hair, as I kissed her cheek. She then woke up and opened her eyes.

“Morning beautiful,” I said and send her a smile.

She giggled, “your neck,” she let her index finger run down my neck, as she followed her finger with her eyes.

“Yeah,” I mumbled, “you kinda sat your marks on me yesterday.”

She laughed and placed her hands on my neck, pulling me closer to her. She let her lips touch mine. What a perfect way to start the day out.  When she let go of my lips, we both sat up. I let my hand run through my hair, then down her back until I grabbed her hand. We both stared into space in silence.

But the silence didn’t last long.

“Hey guys,” Nash burst into the room, “you awake?”

He was dressed in a pajamas, bringing his light pink dolphin teddy under his left arm. He then let himself bump down to the couch besides me. He smiled, as we didn’t answer. “Okay then,” he said, swinging his legs up at the table, turning on the tv.

“Morning Nash,” Marie then answered and smiled to him, looking at his dolphin, “new best friend?” she giggled, and nodded her head in the direction of the dolphin, telling us exactly what she meant. I couldn’t hold back a laugh. Nash send me a look, as he tried to act serious, but we both knew he was fooling around.

“Yeah, now when you took my best friend, Marie, I’ve to find a new one,” Nash still tried hard not to laugh, but as both Marie and I burst out in laugher, he couldn’t keep his serious face anymore.

“Awww,” Marie said and pinched Nash’s cheek sofly, as she said, “ little Nashyyy, that’s so sad though. You wanna talk about it?” She then placed her hand at his shoulder, trying to keep a laugh back, “I’m here if you need me okay?”

Nash looked down, laughing.

I couldn’t hold back a laugh either, she was so cute tho. And the Marie cracked too, and burst out in laugher again. I was with two of my fave people in the world.

“Anyway,” Nash said, “there’s breakfast now,” he got up from the couch, “are you coming?”

I nodded, “sure,” and got up. I handed Marie my hand, and helped her up. As we left the room, I kept my hand in hers.

We walked down the long white corridor and down to the rest of the boys and Bart, who where already eating.

“Morning guys,” Marie said.

They all looked at us smiling. I knew what they were thinking, and I knew they would ask. We sat down at our seats and a few seconds after Shawn lifted his eyebrows up and down.

“Soooo,” He smiled, “are you guys dating now?”

Marie send me a confused look, knowing what she meant.

I smiled to her, “I kinda lost your ring when I was running after you yesterday. But Shawn found it to me, so I told him what I was planning. That’s why they’re all staring at us like creepers,” I let my eyes roll by each of the boys, smiling and making my eyes smaller, “as in really creepers.”

The boys started laughing.

“But seriously bro,” Taylor said, “are you dating?”

I nodded. They started freaking out, running around the table as little kids.