26: CAM-MARIE-TIME

Not long after, we hit the hotel. Marie grabbed my hand, “Cam,” she said.

I stopped and she looked at me with the cutest smile of hers.

“What up beautiful?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I just don’t wanna go inside now,” she looked down as she smiled, “I just want some Cam-Marie-time, you know.”

I felt the butterflies taking over my whole body, as they normally do when Marie is the cutest. I smiled, “awww baby..” I grabbed her hand, “then let’s go and get some ice cream.”

Marie gladly followed me.

“ICE CREAAAMMM,” Shawn yelled and started following us.

I turned around, and saw both Shawn and Matt standing behind us, “No guys,” I showed him my index finger, “Cam-Marie-time, you know.”

They nodded and I thought the understood they had to stay.

Marie and I walked to my car. I opened the door for her, and she jumped inside. I went to my side of the car and sat in next to her, as we drove to the ice cream shop.

Marie turned the radio on and started singing. I smiled, it reminded me of when she had to meet my mom and my sister. Life was great.

“What type of ice cream do you like the most?” Marie suddenly asked and smiled.

“Hmmmm,” I mumbled, sent her a quick look and then glued my eyes on the road again, focusing on driving, “I like chocolate best I guess.”

Marie smiled, “me too.”

I stopped the car. We were here.

“Wait here,” I said and walked to her door and opened it. She gave me her hand and I swung her around, as it ended out in a kiss. I felt the sand underneath my feet; we were at the beach, where the ice cream shop where. The sun was about to go down behind us. It was all so romantic as we didn’t let our lips go from each other, until…

*smack, laughs, smack*

Marie placed her hands on my chest as we looked in the position the noise came from.

Matt and Shawn.

I lifted my arms in the air, “what part of Cam-Marie-time did you two not understand?”

I heard Marie giggling, so I decided to calm down a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows, “how did you even get here?”

Matt and Shawn started walking, as Marie and I followed them with our eyes.

“Well,” Matt said and shrugged, “we may or may not have hiding in the trunk.”

Matt and Shawn laughed and passed us walking to the shop.

I looked at Marie and shrugged. We couldn’t keep a little laugh back.

“Typical them,” she smiled.

I nodded, “yeah,” I shook my head, “let’s go.”

I grabbed her hand and we started walking to the shop, where Matt and Shawn were about to order.

“With vanilla please,” Shawn said to the shop assistant, then he turned around and smiled to me and Marie, “since we ruined your Cam-Marie-time, we’ll pay your ices. Just say what you want.”

Marie smiled and looked at me. She shrugged and then we went closer to the desk. I didn’t even have to look for what I wanted, “chocolate please.”

The assistant smiled, “chocolate, yes please,” she then started making my ice. She handed it to me, then she looked at Marie and smiled.

Marie smiled back, “chocolate for me too, please.”