22: DON'T GET SHY BABY

We were outside the hotel, staying in my car. Marie grabbed my hand and looked at me: “I love you Cam,” she whispered, “it’s been so amazing to meet your mom and your sister.”

I looked at her, feeling the happiness and the butterflies, “I love you too Marie, I really do. I’m so glad you and my closest family came out well. It was all I wanted. But I knew they would like you anyway.”

I learned forward, slowly. Marie did too. And then her soft lips touched my lips. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the kiss. She placed her hands in my neck, as I pulled her closer to my seat. We didn’t move our lips from each other. They were like glued. I lifted her, and placed her on my lap. Her hands were still placed on my neck, fondling my neck hairs. I placed my hands on her thighs. The kiss got hotter, as we never let go of each other’s lips. I enjoyed it so much. But suddenly we both got such a big surprise.

It knocked hard on the window, making both Marie and I look, and we saw Nash, Shawn, Taylor and Matt standing outside laughing hard. I rolled down the window, “what the fuck guys?”

“You should have seen you two’s faces, oh my God,” Matt laughed. They gave each other high fives. Taylor blew us some kisses, to remind us they caught us in the hot kiss. It gave me an evil idea.

“Just because you never got such a kiss,” I yelled and stuck out my tongue, making Taylor stuck out his tongue back at me. I rolled the window up. Marie was still sitting on my lap, with her hands in my neck. She smiled to me, and she placed her forehead on mine. I smiled back, and tried to move my lips closer to hers, wanting so badly to kiss her again. She refused, making me furrow my eyebrows.

“Why?” I asked.

She smiled, “two reasons,” she was still sitting on my lap, showing me her index and middle finger, “first of all, because we should save it for later when we are alone,” she looked out of the window where the boys still stood and laughed their asses off and then she looked back at me, “and for the second, because I like to tease you,” she winked.

I looked out of the window, staring at the boys, “please.”

Marie shook her head as I looked at her. I really wanted to kiss her again. I tried to move my head slowly closer to her, but once again she refused and she put her index finger on my lips. I decided to kiss her finger then, “please Mari-i-i-e.” I begged.

She shook her head and giggled, “later Cam.”

I made the puppy eyes.

She shook her head once again, “nope.” She then opened the door, and jumped off my lap. She reached me her hand, “come here.”

I shook my head, acting like I was mad. I wasn’t, because I knew what I had to wait for, and I knew it would be all worth it. I mean, she said she wanted to be alone. I couldn’t wait.  But she’s not the only one who likes to tease here.

“Come on Cam,” she said and tried to get me up by pulling in my arms. She was so cute though, it made me giggle a bit.

“Seriously Cam,” she yelled and threw her arms in the air and then crossed them above her stomach, “do you only get out if you get that kiss?”

I nodded and made my puppy eyes again. She sighed.

As she didn’t come down and kiss me, I decided to grab her legs and pull her into the car and down to me again. She screamed by my sudden idea. She laid down on my lap, I looked her straight into her eyes. Her chest was pumping up and down, “you scared me Cam.” She said. I smiled, still keeping the eye contact, until she got quiet. She then just stared into my eyes, not breaking the eye contact. I smiled and whispered, “please.”

She giggled, “you’ll never give up on it, will you?”

I shook my head, not saying anything, just staring into her beautiful, soft and shiny brown eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me closer to her. She seemed to let me win. I saw how she closed her eyes and she kept fondling my hair, letting one hand run through it, making it messy. I knew she liked my hair all messed. I moved slowly closer to her and then we let our lips meet. I smirked, and whispered into the kiss, “I won.” She giggled and nodded, not letting go of either my neck or my lips. She then stopped the kiss, and gasped after her breath. She stared into my eyes.

“Did the boys leave?” She whispered.

I looked out, as I placed my hands on her lower back. She was so warm. I couldn’t see them anywhere, and it was already dark outside.

I nodded. She smirked and pulled in my shirt as she sat up. She pulled me with her back to the rear seats. I was hovering above her. I looked her into the eyes. Only the moonlight made it possible for us to see each other. She wrapped her arms around my neck, “kiss me,” she whispered.

I got butterflies, but decided to pay back from before, “so now you wanna kiss, huh?”

She nodded and she pulled me very close to her. Not a paper could be between our chest and stomachs, “just kiss me Cam, please.”

I gladly accepted, decided to stop the game there. Not any kind of prank or tease was worth skipping the chances to kiss her. Her hands ran down my back and down to the end of my shirt. It took her some time, before she decided to pull it off me, but it came off. She placed her hands on my back again, giving me chills by the touch of her hands on my bare skin. I then decided to give her back, what I fell. I pulled off her shirt too. I kissed her stomach a few times, making her moan a bit. As I kissed up her stomach, she let her hands run through my hair a lot of times, making it very, very messy. I then slowly kissed her soft up at her neck, down her jawline and then to her lips. My hand ran through her hair, I then placed them on each side of her head. No words could describe how much I wanted her right in the moment.

I then felt her hands running down my beck again, and down to my jeans. She opened them and pulled them off me. I smirked to her. She seemed to get a little shy, so I let my mouth whisper raspy in her ear, “don’t get shy baby.”

I then let my hand squeeze her breast, which still was covered and hidden in a white bra, making her learn back in pleasure. I smirked. She was so beautiful, and I loved how she moaned just by my touch. Plus the white underwear, made her tan look even more tanned. I was so turned on. I let my hand run softly down her side, to her jeans. I slowly opened the button, but I didn’t pull them off right in the moment. I let my hands run down the end of them, and down to her butt. I let my hand place in her back pockets. I kissed her slowly and soft, letting my tongue beg for entrance. The kiss I knew I could wait for, would’ve been worth it. But this was way better than just worth it. She accepted and as the kiss got hotter and I felt her lower body move up and down, I knew it was time to pull her jeans off. When they were off her, she stopped the kiss and pulled me as close to her as possible. I felt her breath was heavy and I felt it on my neck. I had chills, so unbelievable many chills.

“You’ve no idea in what you do to me, Marie,” I said.

She whispered, “you’ve no idea in what you do to me, Cam.”

And then I felt her hands on top of my boxers, pulling them down, “don’t make me shy,” she whispered. I smirked, and pulled off her white blonde panties. Which were just as sexy as her. Talking about sexy, damn her body. Damn that girl. I looked her into the eyes. She then moved closer to me, and whispered in my ear, “don’t forget my bra.”

I kept smirking by the thoughts of it all. I let my hands run down to her back, and slowly I opened her bra, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. I squeezed her breast. She pulled me closer to her, “please,” she whispered, “please.”

I knew what she meant. I let my hand run through her hair and down her stomach. I then went slowly and gently inside of her. She kept her arms around my neck, making us lay closer than even possible. I guess she was too shy to look at me. I couldn’t keep a moan back. Holy.

I then felt her cold and soft lips on my neck, making me moan even more. Her hands were running down my back and back up to my neck again, fondling my hair.

We did it in a car. In my car.