19: AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER

We ran through the sandy beach, and to the boys, who were already playing.

“Aye Aaron,” Marie yelled.

Aaron stopped the game, with the ball in his hands. I saw how they stared at her, and her wonderful body. I just smirked, they were probably jealous she wasn’t theirs.

“Mmh,” he mumbled.

“Throw the ball,” Marie sad and reach her arms out, to show him she was ready to catch. He then threw it.

“Can you play volleyball?” Carter asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Can I play volleyball? Of course,” she answered and with a straight back, “so who am I with?”

Taylor smirked, “get over here, your team is me, Matt, Shawn and Nash. Cam you’re with Carter, Aaron, Hayes and Jack J’s team.”

I nodded, as Marie walked over to her team, “what about you Gilinsky?” I asked and looked at him.

He laughed, “I’m the referee ya’ knowww.”

I shook my head and laughed, “it’s damn typical you Gilisky.”

“Let’s start the game,” Marie said and smirked.

“We’re ready guuurl,” I said.

She went to the position, to show she was about to start the game. She then threw the ball over the net. None of us from my team caught the ball.

“What the fuck guys,” I said and turned around throwing my arms in the air.

“She was good,” Hayes said and laughed.

I nodded, “but seriously try to focus anyway, we can do it.”

The game kept going on for an hour of two. We had so much fun there, all of us. I felt like it really got all of us together, as in a better friendship.

And Marie was surprising good. Her team won. I’m a bad loser, but I had to face they won.

The boys from her team grabbed her legs and sat her at Matt’s and Taylor’s shoulders, as they paid tribute to her and her amazing volley game skills.  She laughed and threw her arms in the air, “you see Cam, I killed it.”

I couldn’t stop smiling by her cute laugher, “I saw baby.”

The boys then sat her down and threw her a few high fives.

“Remind me the next time we’re gonna play volley, you’re on my team again,” Shawn said and hugged her.

She laughed, “I will.” Then she walked over to me and fondled my cheek, “aww, bad loser?”

I shook my head as I smiled and looked down, “nah, you were way better than us.”

She grabbed my cheek, “what did you say?” I saw her smirk on her face, so I knew she heard what I said; she just wanted me to repeat myself.

I sighed, “I said, you were much better than us.”

She let go of my chin as she laughed and clapped her hands, “yaaaay,” she then looked me straight into my eyes, “but you aren’t that bad either baby.”

I laughed, “I know, I know,” as I wrapped my arms around her hips, moved as close to her as even possible and kissed her hard on her lips, making her giggle.

When we stopped the kiss she looked at the sky, “look Cam, the sun is about to go down.”

She then sat down on the ground, and she tugged me with her. She then laid down and she learned up at my stomach. She just stared up in the sky, not saying a word. I looked down at her, “what are you thinking of?” I asked.