6: I LIKE IT BEST WHEN YOU'RE NEAR

“It’s not just nothing, Marie,” I grabbed her chin and turned her face to my direction.

I saw her tears. I wrapped my arms around her, and held her tight.

“We’ve to go home, you’re cold,” I said.

“I don’t wanna go home Cameron,” she said. I could barely understand what she said, she cried so much.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “you aren’t going home, you can come with me.”

She looked at me, “thank you.” She mumbled.

We passed a lot of young people who were going to parties and we met a few fans too. I asked Marie if it was okay if I took pictures with them or she just wanted to go home. She said it was okay, so I did. But I made sure it wouldn’t take too long.

We walked hand in hand, in silence. None of us said a word, but it wasn’t awkward at all. It was kinda peaceful.

As we walked she took a few steps close to me, and in stead of holding my hand, she wrapped her hands around my arm.

When we came to the hotel, Bart was standing outside.

“Where the hell have you been Cameron?” He spat.

“Bart, I told you I was going for a date with Marie!” I spat back. I felt how Marie’s grasp on my arm got tighter which told me to calm down.

“Hi,” she said and gave Bart her hand, “I’m Marie, and I’m the reason he’s a bit late. I was crying so he wanted to take care of me. I told him not to take the limo, when it came.”

I didn’t expect or understand what she just said, “what are you doing?” I whispered.

She didn’t answer me. Bart looked at her with a different look in his eyes, like he didn’t like her.

“No that’s not true,” I said. “She told me she was ugly wearing purple, I didn’t believe that, so I took her to a dress shop to find something purple. I totally forgot the time. I’m sorry.”

Bart’s eyes got smaller as he looked at us, trying to find out who he should believe.

“Well,” he mumbled, “no matter who’s talking right, you should’ve picked up your phone Cameron.”

I nodded, “I said sorry Bart. Can we go inside now?”

Bart waved his arm in the direction of the door, “yeah go.”

I rolled my eyes as we walked pass him, and through the door.

“God he’s so unbelievable annoying,” I said.

“Heard you!” He yelled from the outside.

It seemed to help Marie’s mood to cheer up a bit, because she started laughing.

“Sorry,” she said trying not to laugh. “I guess I’m just tired.”

I smiled to her, “don’t apologize for something like that sweetie.”

She blushed. I admire how she blush when I pay her compliments and called her nicknames like "sweetie" or something like that.

We walked up the stairs, and down the corridor. The guys were sitting outside their rooms, in a common room.

“Aye Caaaam!” They yelled, and they all got up from their seats.

“How did the date..” Carter said, but then noticed Marie by my side, “gooooooo…..” He lost his chin.