20: OUR FIRST TIME

It didn’t take long before Marie came out of the shower again. Her hair was wet and she looked tired, yet so beautiful. I was lying in the bed, only in my boxers and the duvet over me. I lifted it up as Marie laid down in the bed, next to me. I wrapped us into the duvet, making us lay so close to each other that not even a paper could be between us. Marie cuddled her face into my shoulder, and I felt her warm breath at my neck, giving me chills all over my body. I let my forehead touch hers, as we stared into each other’s eyes, in the dark hotel room. I moved my lips closer to her in a slowly rate, wanting her to length after them, right before I let my lips touch her soft and cold lips. I closed my eyes just enjoying having her near, and kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her hands in the start of my neck hairs. As the kiss didn’t stop, I decided to try to go a big further, letting my hands slide into her tee, which was actually mine. I let my fingers cuddle her stomach, right before I squeezed her chest. I opened my eyes, to see how her facial expressions were, to make sure it was okay. I could tell it was, she seemed to enjoy my work, making me smirk. I decided to pull off her shirt, making her pull mine off too. She made sure to do it slowly, and when it was off me, she placed her hands at my abs. I felt how my breath got heavier. I never wanted this to end. I let my hand run through her hair, as I went on top of her, looking her straight into her eyes, with both of my arms on each side of her arms. She smiled to me, right before I let my lips press hers again. This just had to go even further now. I sat up and let my hands run slowly down her stomach, as I came to the middle of it, I let them run down to her sides and down to her panties, wanting to take them off her, right now. But she stopped me, by placing her hands on mine. I looked at her. She didn’t look exited, she just stared at me.

“Cam,” she breathed out, “I’m scared.”

I could tell she was, I could see it in her eyes. I let my body slide down next to hers, as I fondled her cheek, and smiled to her, “don’t be baby. I’ll take care of you.”

She looked down, “it’s not because I don’t want you Cam, because I do want you. But I’m scared.”

I grabbed her chin and stared into her eyes, “you’ve no idea how much I want you too. But if you’re scared, we don’t have to do it, you hear me Marie? We do it when you’re ready.”

She placed her lips on mine, “Cam, I am ready.” She whispered, “I trust you.”

I couldn’t keep a smile back, feeling he butterflies taking over my body. I slowly sat up again, and let my hands run down her stomach to her panties. I sent her a look and nodded, “are you sure baby?”

She closed her eyes and nodded, “yes.”

I smiled, and breathed out before I let her panties slide down her legs. I got on top of her, feeling her fingers run down my sides, as they stopped on the top of my boxers. Slowly she let them slide down, as she kissed me heavily and she didn’t let them go. We sat up, but she pulled me with her down, keeping her lips on mine. When she laid down and I was on top of her, I looked straight into her eyes, stopping the kiss, letting my mouth move to her ear, “you ready babe?”

She nodded, as her lower back moved up and down, telling me she really was. I smirked, as I felt her lips on my neck, when I let me slide inside her. I learned my neck back in pleasure, making her moan a bit, she wrapped her arms hard around my neck and pulled me closer to her, she then whispered my name in my ear.

“mmh,” I answered, as I kept moving, going from hard to slowly, to careful. My breath was heavy and it was hard to keep it back.

I felt how her whole body suddenly trembled, telling me she came. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of giving, the one I loved the most, such a pleasure. We stopped and I let myself slide slowly out of her. None of us said anything. I looked her into her eyes, before I laid down right next to her, letting the duvet fall over us. I heard how she gasped for her breath, and how our chests moved up and down in tact. I let my forehead touch hers, making her look at me as she placed her hands in my neck. I felt the butterflies taking over me, making me feel better than I already did. My heart started to beat so fast, and I guess it was in tact with hers, just like our chests when we gasped for our breath.