9: I LOVE YOU

We sat in the limo on our way to Tivoli. Marie was talking to the other guys, and I just listened to her beautiful voice. And it was even better when she laughed. I watched her beautiful mouth. Her beautiful hair. Her eyes. Everything. I just watched her. Listened. I felt blessed with her by my side and with her hand in mine.

I wondered if I should ask her. Ask her if she officially wanted to be my girlfriend.

It would be an honor to be able to call her mine.

“We’re here,” Bart said.

The limo stopped and we all got up from the seats.

The doors got open and we saw a little line of fans waiting outside.

“Hi guys,” I said and hugged them. One of them had tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, and hugged her once again.

“Are you single?” She asked.

I didn’t really know what to answer. I was single, but I didn’t want to be.

“Are you?” She asked and sniffed.

Marie let go of my hand, and whispered in my ear, “I’ll be back, I’ve to go to the toilet.”

I nodded and watch her as she walked away.

I then looked at my fan, “I don’t know.” That was what I had to answer.

She sniffed and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her friend wrapped her arms around her.

Matthew came over. He just stared at the fans, and asked, “what’s wrong?”

I shook my head, “honestly I don’t really know.”

Matthew laid his hand on the crying girl’s shoulder, making her look at him. She hugged him.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“No,” she said and send me a sad look.

I felt a knot growing in my stomach.

“I’m so in love with Cameron,” she continued, “he saved my life.”

Matthew looked at me and made a sad face, still holding his hand on her shoulder.

“Awww,” I said, and hugged her again. I held her thigh, trying to figure out what I should say.

“I’m happy I saved you, really, I’m. But you can find anyone you want to be with,” I looked her into the eyes, “you’re beautiful and sweet. You can get whoever you want.”

“But I want you,” she mumbled.

“No, you don’t. You want the one you think I’m,” I said, making sure to make my voice calm and nice, so she wouldn’t think I was mad.

She hugged me, “thank you Cam. But right now you’re the only one I want.”

I smiled to her, “come her, let’s take a picture.” I said and held my phone up in a perfect position for a selfie.

“Can my bestfriend join?” She asked.

“Sure.” I answered.

Her friend joined.

One, two, three, click.

“Can I post it on my instagram?” I asked.

She nodded and I saw even more tears coming up her eyes.

“What’s your username sweetie?”

She gave it to me, and I tagged her.

Bart then told us we had to go now. I hugged the girls and so did the other guys.