Safe for now

I was sleeping peacefully. I felt soft lips on my neck, leaving gentle kisses along my neck. I felt someone place a hand on my hip as they leaned down and whispered into my ear. I don't know if it was because I was half asleep or what, but I felt my bottoms pulled down and moved a leg between mine, raising my one leg.

Then as I laid there, I heard them open something, and within minutes they slid inside me from behind me. They moved their hand to my stomach, grasping it as they slowly thrust inside of me, making my body match their rhythm. I reached to their side and placed it on top of their hand as we interlock our fingers.

Our movements were slow and gentle as I felt Drew thrust deeply inside me, leaving kisses on my neck. Then he picked up the pace. I couldn't hold it anymore and let out a deep groan as I found my release. He followed suit, groaning in my ear.

I turned my head, and Drew whispered, "Good morning, buttercup."

I stretched and in a sleepy voice said, "Morning."

Drew leaned down and placed a soft kiss upon my lips. He removed himself from me as I turned and laid on my back. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "You couldn't wait until I was awake, couldn't you?"

"Well, I figured it would be a nice way to wake up," Drew grinned.

I gave Drew a look. "Yeah, okay, it was." I grinned, and he chuckled as he pulled me into a kiss.

As we continued to kiss, our door opened, and Junior asked, "Are you lovebirds staying in bed all day, or would you care to join us for some fun?"

"Oh, trust me, we can have plenty of fun on our own without you yutz," Drew smirked. I covered my face.

"Yeah, whatever, you jackrabbit," Elijah said, rolling his eyes.

"Is someone jealous?" Drew asked.

"Hahahaha," Elijah roared. "Not in your wildest dreams Divine."

Drew glared at Elijah. "We swore we would never mention that ever again."

"We can't help that you look good in a dress," shrugged Matt. That comment caused Drew to bolt from the bed and chase after Matt and Elijah down the hall, making them all yell as they ran.

I got up and walked over to the door and stood next to Junior. Dad and my uncle's doors opened, and they yelled, "Will you idiots shut up!" Then they slammed their doors shut.

I looked at Junior, and he looked at me. I said, "Feels like home." He smirked and walked down to the lobby. I closed my door and took a shower. As I washed up, I heard the room door open and close. Then the shower curtain opened as Drew climbed in and closed it.

I rinsed off my hair as we traded spots so he could wash up.

"I swear your brother and cousin will get knocked out one of these days," Drew said as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair. I laughed as I washed up my body.

"Turn around so that I can wash your back," Drew said. I handed Drew the soap.

Drew washed up my back. I asked, "What's on the agenda for today?"

Drew handed me the soap back so that I could wash his back, "Breakfast, then the others want to go swimming."

I said nothing as I washed Drew, and he turned his head. "I take the silence as you're not keen on swimming."

I snapped out of my daydream and said, "Oh, swimming is fine."

Drew turned around and looked at me, "You okay?"

"Yeah. I guess I got lost in thought, you know, with washing up my naked boyfriend and all," I said casually.

"Well, in that case, how about a preview for tonight," Drew said, giving me a mischievous look.