Here we go again

After two days, they released me from the hospital. Drew came with Mom and Dad to pick me up. The nurse brought a wheelchair, and Drew wouldn't let me use it. He picked me up bridal style, carrying me out of the hospital. Well, that was after he fought with the nurse. My parents had to step in, making the nurse concede defeat.

Once we arrived home, Drew helped me to my bedroom and made me comfortable in my bed. He brought me snacks and movies, then cuddled up with me as we watched movies. Mom and Dad checked on us and found us both fast asleep.

"I think that's the first time Drew's slept since this all happened," Mom said to Dad.

"It is. Hunter said Drew wasn't sleeping much. Every time Drew tries to sleep; Drew has nightmares and paces around the bedroom," Dad told Mom.

"That can't be healthy," Mom mentioned.

"No, it's not, but if this helps Drew sleep, I have no issue with them like that. Well, that is until Drew gets touchy-feely with Elizabeth," Dad shrugged. Mom smacked Dad. "Ow, quit it, woman!"

"Shh, you'll wake Elizabeth and Drew," Mom shushed Dad. Dad picked Mom up, tossing her over his shoulder and leaving.

I woke up screaming, reliving that day all over again. I scrambled from my bed, startling Drew as I ended in the corner of my bedroom, cowering in fear as I became hysterical. He stood up and slowly walked towards me, a calm manner.

My parents opened my door and shocked at what they saw.

"Get away from me!" I screamed as I cried.

"Shh, Liz, it's me," Drew whispered.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed again, causing Matt, Elijah, and RJ to show up.

"Dad, what's going on?" Matt whispered to Dad.

"Shh," Dad hushed Matt.

"Liz, it's me, Drew. I will not hurt you. I promise," Drew said in a soothing tone.

I curled up in a ball and started rocking as I sobbed. Drew slowly made his way to me and touched me lightly as I flinched from his touch until he said, "Remember, I always keep my promises."

I turned and looked at Drew. He gave me a soft smile as I grabbed him, clenching onto his shirt. I sobbed as he pulled me into his arms and soothed me.

"It's okay, Beth. I'm here." Drew rocked me in his arms as he rubbed my head, and I cried.

"Will Liz be okay?" RJ whispered.

Mom looked at RJ. "Yes, honey, Liz, will be okay. Drew will take care of her."

They watched as Drew calmed me down, got me to relax. Once he got me calm, he helped me, and everyone came into my bedroom to check on me.

"Honey, are you okay?" Dad asked with concern.

I nodded, wiping my eyes. "Bad dream."

"More like a nightmare," Elijah muttered with Matt elbowing Elijah. Elijah gave Matt a look, and Matt shrugged.

"Elizabeth, I think you should see someone," Mom said.

"Mom, I'm fine. It was a bad dream," I said, pleading with Mom.

"I know you think you're fine, but trust me, I know what you're going through now. I was there, and trust me; it'll help," Mom said to me.

"But I have Drew," I begged.

"Honey, your mom thought the same thing with me when she went through her situation until I made her see someone," Dad said.

"But Dad," I pleaded.