Pranks R Us

Christmas was getting closer, and everyone was getting restless until the guys did something about it. What better thing to do with anxious seniors than a senior prank? We heard of Uncle Frazier's great pie prank his senior year, but the guys wanted to do something better to top it and who better than to help us but the double trouble twins, hellions, RJ, and Junior.

Did I mention we also enlisted Dad and our uncles for this? Yep, it will be epic.

"When are you all planning on setting this up?" Asked Frazier.

"At night, when no one is there," Matt said.

"How are you going to get in genius?" Jordan asked.

"We will need keys," Junior added.

"Already done," Elijah said, pulling out a set of the school keys and twirling the keys around his finger.

"Do I even want to know how you got the keys?" Jordan asked Elijah.

"Nope," Elijah grinned.

"If you go to jail, I don't know you," Jordan said, rubbing his head.

"I figured your kid would be the first to end up in jail, Jordan," Dad smirked.

"The way Elijah's going, I'm surprised he hasn't landed there," Jordan said.

"So, what's the plan?" Liam asked.

A smiled formed upon Drew's lips as he sat forward, "This is where all those pranks will pay off for all of you. It's time to put your evil mind to use for the greater good of the senior prank."

Liam looked at JJ, and he shrugged, adding, "At least this won't get us in trouble with Mom."

"The way we're going, we may not get an opportunity for a senior prank," said Austin. "Us three are in."

"Okay, gather around. This plan is what we will do," Drew said. Drew started explaining everyone's role and what we were doing.

Dad's job was to shut down the security system and cameras while we entered the school, then put them back online after it cleared us. Uncle Frazier helped us explain the different areas of the school since he knew the layout thanks to his photographic memory. Uncle Jordan had to keep our moms busy and be our alibi.

The hellions and the double trouble twins were to rig the classrooms and lockers. You'll find out what they rigged with them.

RJ and Junior were on lookout duty. Drew, Matt, Elijah, and I were supplying the items we needed along with the setup.

We all changed into black clothes to make us blend in better with the dark. Dad also armed us with Bluetooth so that we could communicate with each other and him as he worked from Frazier's house using his laptop.

We all left and went to school. Once we had the school in view, we contacted Dad to let him know.

"Okay, I have shut everything down, and I will loop it once everyone is inside the school. Be quick, since someone will check," Dad said.

"How long do you figure we have?" Frazier asked.

"You have about an hour. If anyone hears anything, hide. I'll monitor the East camera. That's the only one I'm not shutting down, so make sure you stay out of view of it," Dad said to all of us.

"Roger that," Frazier said.

"Who the fuck is Roger?" Jordan asked.

"It's a saying numbnuts," Frazier said.

"Well, you would know, but then again, you don't have any," Jordan retorted.

"I have bigger ones than you," Frazier said.