14. The awkward talk

Hey guys!!

I know I'm rather late with this update. But I just got better and then I had exams. I had so much to study I got sick again. (sigh.)

Anyways,sorry or taking a week to update.

Happy reading. :)

I stared at my neighbor and the girl attached to his lips for a little longer than necessary. I snapped out of it once I realized how awkward the situation is. I walked to the stairs since I didn't want to witness their 'moment of passion'. And no way in hell am I getting into that elevator before it is disinfected. With acid. I shuddered lightly and climbed up the stairs.

I peeped from behind the stairs when I got to my floor. I didn't want them witnessing me witness their kiss. I thanked God when I realized they were nowhere to be seen. Guess they decided to make out in the elevator. That or the lobby.

The moment I unlocked the door I took off my heels and gave a relieved sigh. Heels are like guys. We can't live with them,we can't live without them. I decided to call Aaron before Mon got back. I'm sure she'll have a lot to discuss once she gets back. I dialed Aaron's number and he picked up on the third ring.

"Someone's bored." I teased him without saying hello.

"I was just playing contract killer on my phone." He replied in a flat tone and I could almost imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Potato. Potato. Just admit that you are a loser." I laughed at him.

"Well not everyone can go on double dates with their neighbors Ms.Social." He mocked in a fake annoyed voice.

"I told you it was not a date.It was just a hang out to set up Mon and Matt." It was my turn to roll my eyes now.

"Potato. Potato. Just tell me the details. How did the date go?" He was amused now.

"Well. For one, my date is downstairs right now kissing some girl who I'm assuming is his girlfriend." I know she kissed him but as far as I've seen,he didn't pull away and I don't think Jace is the kind of guy who kisses random girls.

"What? For real?What a jerk!" I could hear the disbelief and anger in Aaron's voice.

"Chill Dumbo. It wasn't a real date. He was helping out his friend just as I was. He's entitled to kiss any girl." I explained calmly. I admit I was surprised but I had no right to be upset. The guy was just my neighbor and I don't think you have to explain who you kiss to your neighbors. Not the non nosy ones atleast.

"If you say so." Aaron calmed down when he realized I wasn't upset.

"So,what are you up to?" I changed the subject.

"Me and the guys decided to go to the club tonight so we are just waiting for it get late so we could go." He sounded excited. I don't know what is it about Aaron and night clubs. He must've been a pole dancer in his previous life.

"Yea well have fun then. Not too much though. No hooking up with random girls ok?" I said in a false reprimanding tone. It wasn't that Aaron is a play boy. But some of his friends are and I just don't want him getting into that.

"Yes mother." He answered seriously but laughed after a few seconds.

"Alright. We're leaving. I'll call you tomorrow ok?" He sounded hurried.

"Sure. I'll wake you up bright and shiny sunshine." I said in a teasing voice.

"Don't. Please." He sounded desperate. I've done it many times before and he gets so cranky for the whole day.Its funny to watch.