Shadow's surprise

The golden hedgehog slowly opened her eyes. "What...what happened? Where am I?" She asked, softly. Her voice was as light and soft as before. "It's alright. You're safe now," Silver said. "Who are you?" She asked. "We're the ones that rescued you over fifty years ago," Sonic said. "Over fifty years?" She asked. Suddenly, her eyes widened, and she had a flashback. She remembered their faces when they put her in the capsule, and she also remembers asking them about Shadow. "Shadow! Where's Shadow? Is he alright?!" She asked, frantically. "Shadow's alright," Amy said. "Don't worry, we're taking you to him now."
They slowly got Maria off of the bed, and she slowly began to walk. When she passed a mirror, she stopped. She slowly walked to the mirror and covered her mouth with her hands. "What? What happened to me?!" She asked. "We don't know," Tails said. "I think it has something to do with Amy's blood." "So wait, so...Maria is...like me?" Amy asked. "Yeah...in a way," Tails said. (So help me gosh.)
"So...what am I?" Maria asked. "You're a hedgehog. Like Shadow and us," Silver said. "And I'm a fox," Tails said. Maria looked at everyone. "Before I meet him...who are you? And how do you know Shadow and me?" She asked. "We knew Shadow for years. And he told us about you," Sonic said. "I'm Sonic." "I'm Silver," Silver said. "I'm Amy," Amy said. "And I'm Tails," Tails said. "And so you're all...friends?" She asked. "Yes. All of us," Sonic said. "Okay, I get it now," she said. "Okay. Where's Shadow?" I'll go find him," Silver said. "No. Take me to him. I want to see him," Maria said. They all stared at her. And then, Sonic asked, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go."
They all walked out of Tails's workshop, and walked off. Silver flew ahead to try and find Shadow. Maria was impressed. "How...how does he do that?" Maria asked. "He has telekinesis. He can move things, including himself, with his mind," Sonic said. "Then...what do you do?" She asked them. "I'm the fastest thing alive," Sonic said, cockily. "Which explains why you can't get a date," Amy said. (OH SHIT! BURN!)
Sonic's ear drooped and he blushed in embarrassment. "Anyway...what can you do, Amy?" Maria asked. "I don't run as fast as them, but I do carry I giant hammer beside me," she explained. She took it out, and Maria gasped and stepped back. "Whoops, sorry," she said. She then reached behind and pulled out a smaller one. "How do you carry all those hammers? And...how can you lift them up?" She asked. "It's just a magical hammer," Amy asked. "It's complicated." (Especially when she pulls them out of her *whistles* zone 😂.)
Maria sighed. "I missed through so much...I feel like everything is complicated," she said. "It's not your fault," Tails said. "We all miss through a lot. Trust us. When you meet Shadow, you'll know everything." Maria smiled and stroked her hair. "Okay," she said, happily.
It didn't take long before Silver came back with Shadow, and covering his eyes. Sonic and Amy saw him and immediately covered Maria's. "Huh? What's going on?" Maria asked. "Shh, Shadow's coming. We're going to surprise you," Amy whispered. "This is stupid," Shadow whispered. "Trust me. You'll love this," Silver whispered. They then stopped close to each other. "Alright, on a count of three," Sonic said. "One...two... three!"
They then removed their eyes, and Shadow and Maria looked at each other. Maria's eyes widened. Shadow just stared at her. "Hi Shadow," Maria smiled. Shadow watched and then grew in anger. "Are you all mocking me?!" He yelled in anger. "Shadow...," Silver began, surprised to hear Shadow's reaction. "This is really Maria." "Ha ha. Nice try. I would know Maria when I see her. And this is not the Maria I knew!" Maria was shocked by his words and started to tear up. "Shadow! It's me. It really is me!" She said, choking up. "Keep joking sweetie," Shadow said. "This is why I hate love." He then skated off into the distance and Maria immediately cried. Amy cried too and ran off. "Amy!" Sonic yelled, but it was too late. Both girls ran off.
Sonic, Silver, and Tails stood surprised. Not saying a word. "What just happened?" Silver asked, eventually. "I don't know," Sonic said. "I just don't know." "I'm gonna find Maria," Tails said. "I'm gonna find Shadow," Silver said. "Guess I'll find Amy," Sonic said.
The boys then ran off to find them.