Silver comes back

The silver hedgehog follows Shadow until he stopped at a lake. Shadow stood on his hands and knees gazing down at his reflection in the water.
"Why does the name Shadow haunt me?" He asked himself. Just then, Shadow saw someone in the water. It was the silver hedgehog. He immediately turned around and grabbed him by the throat.
"Silver! What the hell are you doing?!" He asked, furiously. "What...are you doing...?" He choked. Shadow blushed in embarrassment. He then threw him across, and Silver slid against the ground. He then stopped Shadow with his telekinesis, and slowly got up. "Let...me...go!" He yelled, straining to get free. "Not until you tell me what's wrong!" He yelled back. "Because...I want to help out." "What?! What can you do?!" Shadow asked. "Uh I don't know...help you not feel so...alone?" He said. "You heard me?!" He asked both in rage and embarrassment. "Well yeah I heard you. And if you want people to help you with your problem, I suggest you tell me why the heck you're like this. If not, I'll tell everyone to help you." Shadow became silent for a moment, then said, "Okay, fine. Put me down now."
Silver then slowly put him down on the ground, and Shadow walked to him. "I would kill you after what you did," Shadow began. "But at least you're here to help me. Not like anyone else would." "Well, hehe, I'm sure others can help too. Anyway, what seems to be the problem?" Silver asked. "You already heard me," Shadow said. "Yeah, but I want to actually hear from you personally." "Fine," he began.
"I'm alone. I had a friend a long time ago. And I just realized that she was the only one that cared for me so much. And I've realized after she died...I always thought about her, and...I love her...." Silver's eyes widened. "Shadow. I never realized that you would be in love," Silver said. "I thought you liked being alone." "Why? Is it because I'm just this deep, black and red hedgehog who people find me edgy? Is that it?" Shadow asked. "No, I don't mean that," Silver said. "You know, I have feelings too. My life's not just a black abyss. There's a light at the end of that abyss," Shadow explained.
Silver just stared and Shadow sighed. "Never mind. Thanks for..."helping me out"," he said as he skated off.