Love, marriage, and...

The year has finally passed, and Shadow and Maria had always been with each other together. They told everyone that Maria was alright, and they were all surprised by it. Tails looked at Maria's​ skeleton, and saw no signs of N.I.D.S.
"Maria's alright now, all right," he smiled. "She's completely cured." "But...what was the cure?" Maria asked. Tails shrugged his shoulders. He then looked at Shadow. "I guess it was when I kissed you," he said. Their eyes widened. "You...you kissed her?!" Sonic asked in surprise. "Well of course I did," Shadow said. "I love her." Amy then screamed. "OH MY GOD!!! SO CUTE!!!" She screamed with joy. They all covered their ears. Mostly Maria. "Is she always like this?" Maria asked. "Sometimes," Sonic said. "But I don't care." He smiled and kissed her cheek. Amy then jumped on him, and kissed all over his face. "I guess we've made her too happy," Shadow chuckled. They all laughed as she kept kissing.
A few minutes later, Shadow said, "Me and Maria thought of something." "What is it?" Tails asked. Sonic got up in a red face, and looked at Shadow. "Amy, please don't freak out and die," he said. "I'll try. What is it?" Amy asked. "We were thinking of...well...," Maria said, slowly. "We'd get married," they both said. They all stared at them with surprised looks. Amy then couldn't take it anymore. She immediately ran out, and screamed loudly. "I'll go help her," Sonic said, as he walked out. "Congratulations," Tails smiled. "Thanks Tails," Maria said. "You two will be an amazing couple," he said. "We sure will Tails...we sure will...," Shadow said, smiling at Maria. Maria smiled back, and they kissed.
A few days later, Shadow and Maria got married, and they lived in a house together. They always woke up and smiled at each other on mornings. And they would always go out together in the brightest days. And then...one day...something else happened.
Nine months later, Maria was in the hospital. Sonic, Amy, and Tails were in the waiting room while Shadow was in the other room with Maria. Just then, the doctor came out and said, "You can come out now." Sonic, Amy, and Tails all walked in, and they opened their mouths a little at the sight of Maria. In Maria's arms, she was carrying something. It was a baby. The baby turned it's face to reveal a little silver hedgehog. Their eyes widened at the little​ baby hedgehog. "What should we name him?" Maria asked. The baby hedgehog then came close to Shadow, and when Shadow brought his hand over, the hedgehog grabbed his finger, and held it tightly. Shadow smiled at him as the baby hedgehog laughed. "How about...Silver?" Shadow asked. The baby then smiled with joy as he said his name. "Silver," Maria said. "That's a handsome name. Little baby Silver." Silver clapped his hands and smiled more.
He then started to float. He flew all around the hospital room with joy. Sonic, Amy and Tails watched and laughed as he was flying. "Hey Faker," Sonic said. "Doesn't he remind you of anyone you know?" Shadow looked at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he said. Silver then dropped, and Shadow caught him. He smiled at him as Silver smiled back. Silver grabbed his nose and Shadow teared up.
"Thank you, Silver," he said, softly. "Thank you for everything...."