Help from Eggman

Shadow carried Maria, and he immediately skated off to Tails's workshop. He didn't want to see what was happening to Maria. He looked once and saw tumors on her. He then looked straight up and cried a bit.
When he got there, he quickly shouted, "Tails! Help! Help me!" Tails immediately flew in. And so did Sonic, Amy, and Silver. They looked at how weak Maria was. "Maria...," Amy said, softly. "I...I don't know if I can make it...," Maria said, weakly. "That's not true!" Shadow yelled, holding her tightly. "Tails! Can't you do something?!" He asked. "I'm thinking! I'm thinking!" Tails yelled. But he couldn't think if anything.
A few minutes later, Silver thought of something. "Does Dr. Eggman know?" "Are you crazy?!" Sonic asked. "Wait a minute! I think he may be right," Tails said. "Dr. Eggman made a suit to protect the person who has N.I.D.S. called the Omega Care Unit," he explained. "Yeah, when he was good," Sonic said. "Who's...Dr. Eggman...?" Maria asked. "We're taking you to him now," Silver said. "I don't trust him," Sonic said. "Me neither," Shadow said. "Well it's not like we have any other ideas, right?" Silver asked. "He does have a point," Amy said. A minute later, Sonic groaned and said, "Fine. Let's go see him." "Hurry...," Maria said.
They immediately ran to his lair where Eggman was watching TV on the couch. He turned to where they were standing with awkward faces, and he immediately got up and cleared his throat. "Sonic! What are you doing here?" He asked, blushing in embarrassment. (I'm literally thinking of Sonic Boom Eggman right now.) "We need help," Sonic said. "We need you to build an Omega Care Unit for a friend." "Why? Who's hurt?" He asked. Shadow showed him Maria. Eggman grew wide-eyed. "I'll build it asap. Right now!" He said, frantically. He turned off the TV and immediately went to work.
"That was easy," Tails said. "I told you it would work," Silver said.