Cold

Shadow:

"Looking back at me
I see that I never really got it right
I never stop to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win.

You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong like a drug that gets me...
Hiiiiiiiiigh

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold
I never meant to be so-

Sonic:

-cold to you!
I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light

You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now I can see

You are the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me...
Hiiiiiiiiigh

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

Both:

I never meant to be...
Sooooooo cold...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic:

"I never really-

Shadow:

-wanted you to see

The screwed up side of me-

Sonic:

-that I keep."

Shadow:

"Locked inside of me-

Sonic:

-so deep."

"It always seem to-

Shadow:

-get to me."

Sonic:

"I never really-

Shadow:

-wanted you to go!"

"So many things you-

Sonic:

-should have known."

Shadow:

"I guess for me there's just-

Sonic:

-no hope."

"I never meant to be-

Shadow:

-so cold."

"What I really meant to say

Is I'm sorry for the way I am."

Sonic:

"Is I'm sorry for the way-

"I never meant to be so cold."

Shadow:

-I am."

Sonic:

"Never want to be so cold."

"What I really meant to say I am."

Shadow:

"Is I'm sorry for the way-

Sonic:

-I am."

Shadow:

"I never meant to be so cold.

Never meant to be so cold...."

Maria and Amy both stared into their eyes. "Shadow," Maria said, tearing up. "Sonic," Amy said, tearing up. They both stretched their arms out wide and hugged them tightly. "I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you, Ames," Sonic said, his ears drooping. "It's okay now. Don't cry," Amy said, rubbing his ears. Sonic looked in her eyes and teared up. Amy then had tears sliding down her cheeks. She then leaned in and kissed his cheeks.
Maria nuzzled against Shadow's cheek and sniffled. Shadow held Maria's hands. A small tear slides down his cheek. "It's really you Maria," he said. "It's really you." "Of course it's me Shadow," she said, holding his hands. "I missed you so much," he said. "I missed you too," she said.
Sonic blushed after she kissed his cheeks. "I forgive you...Sonikku," she said, choking up. Sonic leaned in and kissed her cheeks, causing her to blush. Shadow leaned in and kissed Maria's hands. She then felt getting warm in the face. "Wh-what is that?" Maria asked. "It's called a kiss. It's a thing people do to show like...sweetness and politeness...and...love," he explained slowly. "Love?" Maria asked. "I'll show you in the morning," Shadow said.
Sonic chuckled at Amy's blush. "You're so cute when you blush," he said. He then put his hand over his mouth. Amy's eyes widened. "Did...did you just call me cute?" Amy asked. Sonic didn't say anything. Amy then removed his hands, and saw his deep red face. She then leaned in, and kissed his lips deeply. Sonic's eyes widened, and he slowly kissed back. He slowly wrapped her arms around Amy as he tasted her cherry lips. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck, her heart pounding inside her chest. She couldn't believe it. She was finally kissing Sonic after so many years.
Shadow walked Maria to the bed, and laid her down. Maria watched as Shadow laid next to her. Maria then wrapped her arms around him slowly as he wrapped his around her. Maria smiled as she felt his soft chest fur. She nuzzled her cheek against it, and her tail wagged. Shadow watched her, and kissed her forehead. Maria felt so happy close to Shadow. "Goodnight Maria," Shadow said. "Goodnight Shadow," she said back, smiling. As they both closed their eyes, Shadow muttered, "I love you...." Maria heard him. She didn't know what else to say except, "And I love you, Shadow."