~Realization~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Wha-what?" I manage out softly, my brain deciding to cooperate at the current moment.           

He inches closer to me, peering down at me with his face unreadable.

"She isn't the love of my life."

Well then, marrying her was a big mistake.

"Then...who?"

It's silent besides the rushing vent above us.

Neither of us moves or makes a sound, our hearts beating loudly and passionately in our chests.

Then they sync up.

Steamy scene, innocent children look away, nothing happens don't worry crystals!

He crashes his lips against mine, hooking his long fingers at the nape of my neck.

I return the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, our tongues dancing back in forth like they've been doing this forever, as if they were forever meant to.

Our bodies moved in complete sync, one moving with the other with such grace it was like a practiced dance. 

One of his hands glides to my back, ruffling my scrubs as he pulls me closer to him as I ran one of my hands through his hair.

While still holding the kiss, he picks me up by my thighs and pins me to the wall for mediocre support, my legs wrapping around his waist as I sunk into him and into the moment.

My head was bursting with questions as much as my heart was with emotions.

What were we doing?

*

Katelyn's POV

Where the hell did Aphmau go now?

She's been having such a hard time lately, working at the side by side with Aaron—as could be expected.

What does he even see in that Lily bitch anyways.

Sorry, mind my inappropriate-but-yet-appropriate language for the matter.

I was walking a little girl to her parent's room. We had taken a small detour to the vending machine and were now making our way down one of the hospital's corridor. 

Although, as we stroll past one of the storage rooms, we start to hear a distant somewhat disturbing sound.

The little girl raises an eyebrow, then looks up at me for clarification.

"That sounds like it hurts."

I stifle a laugh, knowing what was exactly happening there—and that she wasn't exactly wrong.

I felt a small bit of mischievous behavior creep its way into my brain, and materialize into a smile on my face.

"Want to—check on them?" I ask her, very much unaware of what I will face.

Maybe I might find Booty Call Bailey. (Greys fans will know XD)

I burst open the door, finding something that made my blood run cold.

"Yeah, that looks like that hurts." The little girl affirms confidently, observing the scene before them.

"KATELYN!" Aphmau screams, covering up.

"Uh-uh hey, let's go find your parents, shall we? Okay, yeah, we're going—leaving. COMING MOM AND DAD. Wait, not coming GAH—" I say with apparent wild abandon, almost sprinting out of the room, dragging the little girl along with me.

I'm never going to be doing that again.

Have a nice day my crystals!