~No Breaks~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Are you sure?" I ask with trepidation, slowly bobbing Angel in my arms.

"Yes, Aphmau, Ein is in Solitary Confinement, far away from Aaron, you, Lilith, and Angel." Katelyn confirms, leaning against the hospital room wall.

I was sitting up in my hospital bed, holding a sleeping baby in my arms.

"And Aaron, there isn't any infection or tremor—" 

"Aphmau, everyone is okay. They're all safe, now stop worrying. Just rest." Katelyn pleads.

I can't help but peer down at Angel, whose tiny head encompassed by the smallest, little ducklings hat, her chest rising slowly up and down.

"Now, how are you feeling?" Katelyn asks, concern ever-present in her eyes.

"Oh, and I'm the one who needs to stop worrying." I remark with a smirk.

"Seriously, Aphmau. What happened at Travis's party was no small matter." Her tone hardening as she sighs.

I stay silent as my memory surges in remembrance.

"For that moment, we all thought Aaron was gone...and for you, when you were in labor, that couldn't have been easy on you."

"Katelyn, when has anything ever been easy for me?" I scoff.

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay—" Before she can finish, a familiar face shows themself in the door way to the room.

I feel a warm smile tug at my lips at the sight of her.

"Mommy!" Lilith exclaims, coming over to my bedside.

Another familiar face appears in the door.

"Daniella! Thanks for bringing her down!"

Luv you Dannie! ❤

"No problem, she very cute. Now I go pee pee." Daniella then leaves the room, going to the bathroom, apparently.

"Hey, sweetie, how was school today?" I ask Lilith, making room for her on the mattress.

"It was gwreat, lwook! My tweacher gave me a stwicker!" She gestures to a bright yellow star-shaped sticker on her hand.

"Aw, that's beautiful, Lilith." I remark, admiring her sticker.

"Can I swee mwy sister?" She asks, sitting next to me.

My grin grows, as it usually does in Lilith's prescience.

"Of course, sweetheart." Lilith leans over my shoulder to get a good view of Angel.

Lilith sticks out her chubby index finger to her, Angel instinctively grasping it, holding on tight.

The look on Lilith's face was priceless.

She was going through a mix of emotions—happiness, admiration, I couldn't keep count. 

"She's bootiful." Lilith observes in awe.

Then, I felt like I was having flashbacks all over again, panic spearing my middle when I hear something all too familiar.

An ear- piercing scream, echoing throughout the halls.

"Maybe its just a pysch patient." Katelyn tries to reassure me, but what wasn't reassuring, was someone appearing in the doorway who made me scream.

"Hello kitty..."

Idk if I should have made that pun at that time.....

Have a nice day my crystals!