Eurus X Reader - Wing-Woman

She was the insane asylum patient that took over the most secure insane asylum. You were just the person that fell in love with her. It sort of makes sense, to​ be honest. People are always attracted to people for odd reasons. After all, one of your friends had fallen in love with Mr Mycroft Holmes. He would never look at her twice, though. But, you'd also heard about someone who had fallen in love with the great Jim Moriarty. Evil, yes. Psychopathic, yes. But still great.
But you didn't love them. Sure, they were dreamy in their own ways. But you didn't love them. Once Eurus had taken over the asylum, you tried your hardest to always be on-hand to help her with her plans. And she noticed you.
At one point, she had stood on the office table and pointed to you. In front of the rest of the people who were helping her - for whatever reason. "Her," she had said. "She's good. She's helpful. I like her."
You had blushed. When she was finished on the table, you put your hand out, to help her off the table.
"Thank you, darling," she had said in thanks.
"Anything else, Ms Holmes?" you asked, uncomfortable with the large amount of people watching you in silence.
She turned to the others, watching you both. "Run along now, children. I'm sure you all have your chores." They didn't need telling twice.

Then there was the time, soon after she had started her plan, when she called for you, to ask your advice. "(Y/n), darling, thank you for coming so quickly. I have a minor problem. You see, I'm not sure that my darling brother is going to be able to convince chubby little Mycroft to bring him to visit. You've met Sherlock, haven't you?"
"I have, Ms Holmes, yes," you replied, eager to help her.
"Eurus, please. Anyway, I was wondering if you could have a guess at whether he'll manage it. You see, it is quite essential to the plan."
"Of course, Eurus, I'd be happy to." You stood with her awhile, in thought. "I think that the person they are hailing as the greatest detective of the century will be able to find a way to convince Mr Mycroft. Else, blackmail him."
"Why do you call my brother both formally and informally?" You looked to her. The woman you had been following and helping for what felt like a lifetime, now. The woman that you never wanted to stop following or helping.
"Well, because he's a customer and very high up, but doesn't like to be 'Mr Holmes'." She looked at you, seemingly unimpressed. "Sorry, Eurus, what would you like me to call him?"
"I admire your loyalty, (y/n), seeing as he was a customer. But please, just call him Mycroft."

A/N ~ I'm not really sure how good this one is, or how you're all going to take to it. At some point, I might come back and edit it. Make it better. But for now, enjoy and don't forget, if you like it, leave me a vote/comment!