Lestrade X Daughter!Reader - Origami Stars

Lestrade wasn't very happy with the current weather in London. It was very, very snowy, but that wasn't what was bothering him. No, it was the fact that there was enough snow for his daughter, (Y/N), to be out of school. There was enough snow for the childminder he paid for these occasions would be unable to reach his house on time. But, and this was the worst part, there wasn't enough snow for himself and his wife to be out of work for the day. This is what annoyed Lestrade with London's current weather.
This was also how he found himself in his office with his daughter, while Sherlock and John Watson were talking to him about their most recent case. She was pretty obviously bored out of her mind, and wasn't having any twinge of remorse for shouting about it every five-to-ten minutes. Fortunately for Greg, however, John Watson seemed to always know what to do when (Y/N) proclaimed her boredom.
He was currently showing her how to make origami stars and swans, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy doing. (Y/N) had always been easily bored. If she was stuck doing too little for too long, she'd become bored. And, once she was bored, she was notoriously hard to entertain. As the whole of Scotland Yard had discovered a few years ago: the last time her school had been shut for the weather.
But John seemed to be succeeding. She loved making the origami stars so much that she had to steal a pencil pot from her father's desk to hold the ones she'd already made. They were finally able to properly discuss the case.
They didn't even realise just how well the origami stars had worked with her until they looked over to her table in the corner of the office and saw that she had made hundreds, and was still going, 100% attentive to her task.
'Well,' Greg Lestrade thought, watching his daughter happily making stars, 'at least I know how to keep her occupied for next time!'

A/N ~ I've just got a little plea for help... I'm starting to have trouble coming up with Sherlock One Shots and X Readers to publish in this book. My next Sherlock one will be the last of my ideas, currently. If you could possibly send suggestions, either through the comments or my private message thing on my account, for what you'd like to see in these, I would be very thankful. Until then, I will have to not publish Sherlock One Shots, as I have only one idea left, at the moment. But thank you so much for all of your positivity about this book and a few of my other works, it makes my day watching the reads increase!