Me (short)

Well, I didn't get enough time to introduce myself

Well, I didn't get enough time to introduce myself......now is my only chance.

My name is Tanya Tish Campbell. I'm 17 yrs old and weigh about 176 pounds (what i'm known for). I don't look that big but, the weight scale says differently.

I got big breasts, wide hips, nice little booty, and a flat stomach. I got naturally long, black  hair , that is usually kept away by weave and I'm a caramel color with chinky light brown eyes.

My best friend is Michelle Anna Jones, we're a pretty tight because we can relate in most things and have a lot of things in common.She's also 17.  She is the true definition of thick, big boobs, flat stomach, fat ass, small hips, pretty rich skin and she's just gorgeous. We both attend Bluford High School.

My mother is Diana Tish Campbell. She has been detestable towards me. Ever since her husband, my father, died of lung cancer due to smoking abundantly. She went straight downhill. She lost her well-paying job and she has multiple boyfriends. She show so much hostility towards me as if I was the cause to my father's death.                                                                                         She would mentally, emotionally, verbally and physically abuse me, overtime she lost my trust but I still love her from the bottom of my heart....*sigh* she's my mother.

My life's not anything special it has it's ups and downs but I wake up every morning so I guess that's good...great actually.