My Day

Tanya Pov

Today is August 26, the day I'm officially an adult, well sort of. You know what's great it's Friday and my cycle stopped.

I woke up, Quincy was not beside me but there was a rose and a letter with his beautiful crusive handwriting, saying:

"Good morning beautiful. I'm so sorry because today is a day of 'errands'. I won't be here to celebrate with you. I hope you understand, I did leave extra on your card. Ale pran plezi, that meant Go have fun, baby."

                                                                                                                                           Sincerely, Your Man

It kind of crushed my heart but I do understand, there's business that they have to handle. I miss Quincy though. I took a shower and got out. Fixing my hair into a messy bun, putting on Black Joggers, Puma Suede and with a jacket with "Yeezus"  on it. There was a knock at the door. I went and opened, It was Michelle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!!!" she shouted out, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you!!"

"So, where were you going girl?" she asked, looking at me from head to toe.

"Around, Quin won't be here for the day. So i'm going to spend it all alone."

"Girl, you got me. Come on" she pulled me to her new car, her father bought for her. We pulled up to Phipps Plaza -Atlanta's most biggest mall. We entered Forever 21.

"Girl, I wanna bring you somewhere formal. So that means, we wear formal attire tonight." Michelle said.

"Alright." I said, then started looking around. I got a black Laced Bodycon Dress with Ankle Strap Platform Pump, and gold clutch and Michelle got a white Pencil Dress with a white Stiletto Heels and white clutch. We went to the hair salon, we both got our hair in a neat high bun. Then our   got nails done, I got all black coffins but ring finger gold and Michelle got white stiletto.

7 p.m.

Michelle brought us home to get ready for tonight. After an hour and a half, we were done. We looked at the mirror, loving what we were look at. Both of our booties got a bit thick and I addressed it.

"oooo yasssss Michelle, girl got thick!!!" I said.

"Cause it keep on splitting on the dick" she said, starting to twerk. I laughed. "You too Tanya!!"

"The work of Quincy" I said, we both laughing and headed out. A few minutes, we pulled up to this convention center with loud music and flashing lights.

"I thought you said it was gonna be formal." I said, looking at her stupid.

"It is." she said, I looked at her even more confused. We walked in then the Dj  give me a shoutout, "Yo yo yo we got the birthday girl in the building!!!" People was just going wild as if they knew me. Strippers and poles were everywhere but no alcohol though. Michelle said in my ear.

"We were to young to go to strip clubs, so we brought the strip club to us!! " I nodded my head and laughed then said.

"What you mean by us?" i asked her.

"Wait and see" she said. The Dj stopped the music then said.

"Yoo where the birthday girl!?!" then a spotlight spotted me. "There she is, Tanya come up for us!!"

I looked at Michelle, she was like 'go girl' then I went up. "We got a surprise for you, boo" the Dj said, blindfolding me. The building went quiet then I felt a body behind me. I was still holding the railing the person hug me from behind, I turned taking off the blindfold and to see it was Quincy. I hopped and hug him, he hugged back tightly. The crowd was applauding, then he took the microphone and he said.